Hudson Prairie Elementary School 5th grade students raised funds to rescue dogs impacted by the Texas hurricane and floods. As part of the Hudson Heroes program, 5th graders Lauren K., and Bennett Tank, sold wristbands at school and raised $120. The students worked with the Kiwanis mentor Dick Hagen. The money raised went to “Shiloh’s Road to Help.” The money will be used to transport rescue dogs to safe and welcoming families.
Students at North Hudson Elementary School enjoy the new snow!
Hudson High School Theater presents “The Sound of Music” for six performances, February 16th – February 25th in our beautiful new auditorium! Ticket prices are $12.00 for adults and $7.00 for students. The box office is open beginning Feb. 1st from 3PM to 7PM Monday through Friday. The Box Office number is: 715-377-3808.
- Freshman Amber Robey took third on beam with a 9.0.
- Senior Taylor Owens took second place on floor with a 9.0.
- Caroline Erickson took third with a 8.9.
- Maia Malchow placed 4th with a 8.85.
Hudson High School Girls Gymnastics team recently honored their senior team members at their home meet against Rice Lake. Hudson’s varsity team won the meet with a score of 131.050 and Rice Lake scored a 129.175.
Hudson’s JV team scored a 119.400 and Rice Lake’s JV team scored a 79.700.
- Caroline Erickson took second on vault with an 8.65, third on bars with a 7.75, third on beam with an 8.3, and won floor with a season high of 9.15. She also won the all around with a score of 33.85.
- Emma O’Neill took 2nd on bars with an 8.0
- Amber Robey won bars with a 9.050
- Taylor Owens took second on floor with an 8.8. She placed 4th in all around with a 31.80.
This year’s Daddy Daughter Dance will be held on:
- Saturday, March 17
- 6:30-8:30 PM
- Hudson Middle School, 1300 Carmichael Rd., Hudson
- Open to pre-K through 5th grade
Space is limited. Register online by clicking here or call Betsy Ganz at 715.377.3722
Hudson School District is holding its 6th Annual Women in STEM+ Open House.
The event is open to all students in the area in grades K-12. The event includes:
- Nearly 100 fun, hands-on, engaging STEM+ activities.
- Representatives from 75 employers and post-secondary schools.
- Meet and talk with STEM+ female professionals.
For more information contact: Jodie Bray, Engineering and Technology teacher at Hudson Middle School email@example.com or Melisa Hansen, Hudson School to Career Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middle School students in grades 6-8 were recognized at the monthly Raider of the Month Breakfast.
Houlton students, families and staff enjoy the Annual All-School Skate event.
Hudson Prairie students work on being heroes through a partnership with the Kiwanis Club of Greater Hudson. A hero is someone who sees a problem in the world and wants to do something to make the world a better place. The students work on a problem with a volunteer Kiwanis mentor once a week over a several months to solve the problem.
In the picture above, students display items collected for Grace Place. Picture are: Annie F., Ruby W., Brooklyn S., and Kaitlyn D.
Students above show the items collected for Grace Place. Pictured are: Brynn H., Ashley N., and Issac M.
Students show the pet supplies collected for Coco’s Heart. Pictured are: Nancy Dietz, Hudson Kiwanis Club mentor, Peyton M., Sarah P, and Matt P., and volunteers from Coco’s Heart. (Missing from the photo is student Elaine M.)