Hudson High School invites you to their Dedication & Open House on Tuesday, October 2nd from 6:00- 8:00 PM
Statistical Information Then & Now
- 1975 building area: 115,530 sq. ft.
- 2018 building area: 425,000 sq. ft.
- 1975 student population: 850
- 2018 student population: 1,800
- 1975 High School employees: 57
- 2018 High School employees: 216
Bond Question 1: Transforming and Reinvesting in Hudson High School for Our Next Generation of Learners.
- Design classrooms that are flexible and adaptable to changing instructional and curricular needs.
- Increase and improve special education learning spaces.
- Create space to support the High School’s growing academy programs.
- Improve building function, including safe and efficient movement of students.
Bond Question 3: Transforming Our Performing Arts, Physical Education, and Outdoor Athletics Venues to Enhance Opportunities for Student and Community Use.
- Expand student and community athletic opportunities with new multi-purpose stadium.
- Enhance student and audience performance experience with auditorium renovations.