Construction Progress – Time Lapse Videos
- Southwest Parking Lot Construction – April 26-28, 2017
- Stadium Retaining Wall and Field/Track – April 12, 2017
- Hudson High School Site Work – Week 1
Take a Virtual Tour of the High School Design Planning
We thought you might like a sneak peek at where the design team is at with the High School construction planning.
Click on the following items to view 3-D images (you can use your cursor to move the image left and right, up and down). These images are not final, so expect some changes to colors, flooring, furniture, etc. as we go along.
- STEM collaboration area, Freshman Academy lockers, tech ed (you can see how the existing Athletic Offices have been removed and open area leading to the east wing ramp)
- Media Center
- New academic wing
- Forum, cafeteria, auditorium entrance
- 2nd floor promenade overlooking commons/cafeteria and view into the 2nd floor media center on one side and the new classrooms on the other side
- Enclosed courtyard in the new academic wing
- Gymnasium entry from the forum area
- New fitness and cardio area with view of 2nd floor running track
- 2nd floor running track that spans the length of the existing new and old gymnasiums and the fitness area
- Exterior view of the High School entrance
- Site Phasing Beginning Spring 2017 – click here to view phasing plan which includes storm water management, student and staff parking, stadium, athletic and physical education fields, tennis courts, and addition prep.
- Building Construction Phasing Ending Fall 2018- click here to view the phasing plan for constructing the addition and renovations to existing spaces.