Construction Progress – Time Lapse Videos
- Southwest Parking Lot Construction – April 26-28, 2017
- Stadium Retaining Wall and Field/Track – April 12, 2017
- Hudson High School Site Work – Week 1
Take a Virtual Tour of the High School Design Planning
We thought you might like to see what the design team has planned at the High School.
Click on the following items to view 3-D images (you can use your cursor to move the image left and right, up and down). These images are not final, so expect some changes to colors, flooring, furniture, etc. as we go along.
- High School Forum Area (this is the area that combines the commons and cafeteria)
- Media Center
- Second floor walkway between the Media Center and new classrooms, and first floor locker area
- New classroom addition
- Renovated classroom collaboration areas with skylights
- STEM Commons Area by the Technical Education Dept.
- Auditorium view from inside the house
- Auditorium view from the stage
- East Gym
- Fitness Center first floor
- School Store
- Site Phasing Beginning Spring 2017 – click here to view phasing plan which includes storm water management, student and staff parking, stadium, athletic and physical education fields, tennis courts, and addition prep.
- Building Construction Phasing Ending Fall 2018- click here to view the phasing plan for constructing the addition and renovations to existing spaces.