Middle School Construction – Time lapse video
- Footings & Foundation – Nov. 22-29, 2016
- Site prep in the courtyard – Nov. 4-8, 2016
- Tree removal in the courtyard – Oct. 27-28, 2016
Middle School Addition Floor Plans
Middle School Construction Zone
Good News! Hudson Middle School is getting ready to begin constructing the classroom and gymnasium addition on the south side of the school.
A construction zone and safety barriers will begin appearing on the site beginning Monday, September 26th.
What does this mean for families, staff and community coming to the site?
- The construction zone is identified in yellow in the picture above.
- The parking lot immediately outside the Middle School Office on the south side of the school will be closed beginning Monday, September 26th.
- Visitor parking will be available along the west side of the school except during the following time periods:
- 6:30-8:00 AM – No Parking
- 2:00-3:00 PM – No Parking
- Access to the gated driveway along the south side of the school and along the east side will be closed.
- Access to the east side pool entrance will be closed.
- An alternate field and bleacher entrance will be created on the south west corner of the field.