The Human Resources Department serves the Hudson School District by establishing, developing, recognizing, and maintaining a quality work force. Our Human Resources staff are responsible for employee recruitment, screening, and hiring for all School District position vacancies. Additionally, Human Resources provides administrative, technical, and clerical coordination of personnel transactions; including reassignments, transfers, reclassifications, and labor relations.
- 2017-2018 Certified Employee Handbook
- 2017-2018 Support Employee Handbook
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- HepB Vaccine Declination Form
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Maltreatment: Training for All School Employees
Commonly Used Staff Resources
If you are looking for training, professional development and other commonly used staff resources (Skyward Employee Access, My Learning Plan, Field Trip Forms, etc.) – please click on your Class Link account here to access.
Background Check Authorization Form (click here)
The Hudson School District requires a background check for all staff, substitutes, volunteers, interns, and student teachers.
- Personal training
- TRX suspension training
- Kettlebell training
- Wellness consultation
- Fitness assessment
- Group exercise classes – you can attend as many as you like, no reservation is required.