2019-2020 Student Transportation Request
- The Transportation Requests form for the 2019-2020 school year will be made available after families have received their mailed bus detail the week of August 19th.
- If you have questions about your child’s bus route, please call 715.377.3716
- Use the Transportation Request form if you are making a transportation change request after your student registers for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Use the Transportation Request form for all students in the Hudson School District, St Patrick’s School, and Trinity Academy.
- Click here to identify your child’s elementary school based on your address.
Transportation Eligibility Policy:
- Transportation will be provided for students in grades K-8 living one mile or more from the school they attend. Distance from the school is determined along the shortest route on a public roadway.
- Transportation will be provided for students in grades 9-12 living two miles or more from the school they attend. Distance from the school is determined along the shortest route on a public roadway.
- Only one pick up and one delivery location within your child’s school attendance area is permitted unless the child legally resides at two parental households within the school district’s boundaries.
- Childcare provider must reside within your child’s school attendance area.
- Children with boundary exceptions are not eligible for transportation.
- All special needs transportation will be arranged with the child’s teacher through the IEP process.