2016-2017 Student Transportation Request
Students who are eligible for transportation and would like to ride the bus must complete a Hudson Transportation Form (click here to complete the transportation form). This form is for students requesting transportation during the 2016-2017 school year.
2017-2018 Student Transportation Request
- Transportation forms must be completed by June 9, 2017 if your student attends private school for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Use this form if you are making a transportation change request after your student registers for the 2017-2018 school.
- This form is used for all students in the Hudson School District.
Transportation Eligibility Policy:
- Transportation will be provided for students in grades K-8 living one mile or more from the school they attend. Distance from the school is determined along the shortest route on a public roadway.
- Transportation will be provided for students in grades 9-12 living two miles or more from the school they attend. Distance from the school is determined along the shortest route on a public roadway.
- Only one pick up and one delivery location within your child’s school attendance area is permitted unless the child legally resides at two parental households within the school district’s boundaries.
- Childcare provider must reside within your child’s school attendance area.
- Children with boundary exceptions are not eligible for transportation.
- All special needs transportation will be arranged with the child’s teacher through the IEP process.
Additional transportation information:
Questions may be directed to: Laurie Henn at Safeway; 715.386.2824