The Hudson School District is excited to offer online learning for students. We know that families and students have diverse needs and understand that learning can take place in a variety of situations, environments, and locations. Online education can be an excellent option for student who are looking for personalized learning and a flexible schedule that is delivered in a way that supports their unique needs.
|STUDENT SUPPORT||PARENT SUPPORT|
|The Hudson Virtual Learning Academy provides students with a team-based system of support. From a dedicated Virtual Learning Coordinator to the classroom teachers, the Academy team is here to support your child with:||Your child’s education is one of the most important responsibilities you have as a parent. Hudson School District is here to provide you with the options your child needs to succeed.|
We believe parent engagement is critical to a child’s academic success. We want to make sure your have the tools to easily monitor your child’s progress. Hudson Virtual Learning Academy provides parents with:
The Hudson Virtual Learning Academy allows students to learn through:
- Flexible and customizable schedules.
- Personalized learning environments.
- A fully online schedule or a blend of online and face-to-face classes.
- Personalized support from teachers, counselors, and other school leaders.
- High quality, rigorous, and engaging online learning resources and instruction.
- Full access to the Wisconsin Virtual School course offerings.
- Theater: plays & musicals
- Band, Choir, and Orchestra Ensembles
- Marching Band
- National Honor Society
- National Art Society
- A variety of academic competitions