Registration for Elementary Summer School Classes will begin on Wednesday, March 1st.
Elementary Summer School 2017 will run from Monday, June 19th through Friday, June 30th. The Summer School Day will begin at 8:00 AM and end at 11:55 AM. Your child(ren) can sign up for any part of the summer school day. Classes run one or two hours.
Locations will be:
- River Crest Elementary School
- North Hudson Elementary School
Two Ways to Register:
- Online registration will begin on Wednesday, March 1st (click here)
- In person at the School District Offices at 644 Brakke Drive
- If signing up online is not an option for you, you will need to register in person at the Learning Services Office at the School District Administrative Offices (644 Brakke Drive – off exit 4).
- Office hours – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Monday – Friday.
- Registration forms are available at the Learning Services Office
- You will be asked to make a first and second choice for classes, in case some classes are full
- Phone Registrations will not be accepted
Registration is based on the grade your child will be in Fall 2017. Children who will be entering 6th grade in the fall can register for Elementary or Middle School Summer School classes.
Teacher Recommended Math and or Reading Support
Students who have teacher recommendations for math and or reading support will have an opportunity to attend Math and Reading Support classes during June Summer School. Students recommended for this would have been notified at February conferences. If you have questions on whether your child was recommended or not, please ask your child’s classroom teacher.