Registration for Middle School Summer Enrichment Classes will begin on Wednesday, March 1st.
Middle School Summer Enrichment Classes 2017 will run from Monday, June 19th through Friday, June 30th. Classes are scheduled from 8:30-10:30 AM and 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM. Your child(ren) can sign up for any part of the summer school day.
Two Ways to Register:
- Online registration will begin on Wednesday, March 1st (click here)
- In person at the School District Offices at 644 Brakke Drive
- If signing up online is not an option for you, you will need to register in person at the Learning Services Office at the School District Administrative Offices (644 Brakke Drive – off exit 4).
- Office hours – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Monday – Friday.
- Registration forms are available at the Learning Services Office
- You will be asked to make a first and second choice for classes, in case some classes are full
- Phone Registrations will not be accepted
Registration is based on the grade your child will be in Fall 2017. Children who will be entering 6th grade in the fall can register for Elementary or Middle School Summer School classes.