Meal Account Transfers & Refunds

Click here to download form

  1. Meal Account Transfers: Funds may be transferred from one student account to another OR to the School Meals Angel Account. The Angel Account is used to pay for meals of students in need at the discretion of the school principal and/or Director of Nutrition Services. You may request a transfer of funds by 1.) calling the Nutrition Services Office 715.377.3717, or 2.) emailing request to
  2. Meal Account Refunds: All refund requests must be submitted in writing to address/FAX above.. The following information must be provided before the request can be processed. You should receive your refund in 4-6 weeks. If you are moving out of the district, be sure to give a forwarding address. NOTE: We will use all necessary resources to contact the requester if questions arise. However, it is the requester’s responsibility to follow up if request is not received in a timely manner. To obtain Account Balance information, call the Nutrition Services Office at 715.377.3717.