Summer School Age Care – Backpackers Program
Hudson School District Summer School Age Care will be provided at EP Rock Elementary this year. Registration for the program will begin March 14th through our FeePay/Eleyo registration system (click here).
- Summer School Age Care is available from June 14-August 8
What is School Age Care?
- School Age Care is a Hudson School District Community Services Program that provides before and after school care for school age children at EP Rock, Houlton, Hudson Prairie, North Hudson, and Willow River Elementary Schools during the school year.
- School Age Care at River Crest Elementary School is provided by YMCA-Camp St. Croix
- Specific information is available on each school’s website – just click on the words SCHOOL AGE CARE on the gray navigation bar.
2016-2017 Registration for Hudson School Age Care is OPEN
- Families will need to complete online registration through our new FeePay system (click here)
- You will need to create a new account, even though FeePay may say you have an account
- Registration Fee – $20.00 (non-refundable)
- Session Rates – $7.00/session
- Drop-In Rates – $10.00
- Pick up Key Fobs at your School Age Care site.
- If you do not have access to a computer, one will be available on your child’s registration day or you can make an appointment with us to complete online registration. Please call us at 715.377.3720.