Summer School Age Care – Backpackers Program
Hudson School District Summer School Age Care will be provided at EP Rock Elementary this year. Registration for the program will begin March 14th through our FeePay/Eleyo registration system (click here).
- Summer School Age Care is available from June 14-August 8
What is school age care?
School Age Care offers a safe and engaging alternative to having students home alone before or after school. School Age Care provides students with numerous learning and free choice options. Students are encouraged to make their own choices. On any given day choices may include: art, computer lab, active play in the gym or outside, homework help, quiet reading, dramatic play area, games, science, and more.
- School Age Care is a Hudson School District Community Services Program that provides before and after school care for school age children at EP Rock Elementary School during the school year.
- We provide all day care on most non-school days.
- School Age Care will CLOSED if school is cancelled all day due to inclement weather.
- School Age Care is OPEN when there is a 2-hour delay or late start and early release days.
- We also provide an all-day summer care program called the Hudson Backpackers.
- This program is available to all students attending elementary school in the Hudson School District provided we can meet the needs of that student.
2016-2017 Registration for School Age Care
- Families will need to complete online registration through our FeePay system (click here)
- You will need to create a School Age Care account if you are new to the system
- Registration Fee – $20.00 (non-refundable)
- Session Rates – $7.00/session
- Drop-In Rates – $10.00/session
- Pick up Key Fobs at your School Age Care site.
- If you do not have access to a computer, one will be available at your child’s school or call us at 715.377.3720