Next Meeting: Monday, January 9th at 6:30 PM in the Media Center
Please join us Monday evening for the HPA meeting. All parents, teachers and guardians are welcome and encouraged to attend! Please join us with your thoughts and ideas. Child care is provided in the cafegymatorium.
- Call to Order, Welcome & Introductions
- 5th Grade Guests
- Principal’s Highlights
- Officer Reports – Review and Approval
- Secretary’s Report/Meeting Minutes – December, 2016
- Treasurer’s Report – December, 2016
- New Business
- Water Bottle Filling Station – options to implement
- Birthday Party Invitation Process – HPA Family Directory is optional. How do families find addresses if child is not included?
- Prairie Fire Theater: March 20-24
- Conference Meals
- Book Fair
- Family Night Events
- Smile.Amazon.Com – has anyone used it? HPA is listed…
- Old Business
- December Activities Recap
- Playground Updates?
- Closing & Adjourn
The Houlton Parent Association (HPA) is a volunteer organization dedicated to improving and enhancing the educational and social experience of our students.
* Provide services and support to the students, staff and teachers of Houlton Elementary
* Serve as a communication liaison between the school and the parent/guardian community
* Serve as a fund-raising organization within the school to enrich and enhance educational activities, programs and materials.
* Sponsor programs and events focused toward increasing school spirit through the social interaction of students, families, teachers and staff.
Please join us the second Monday of every month for HPA meetings – 6:30 pm in the Houlton Media Center. All parents, teachers and guardians are welcome and encouraged to attend! Child care is provided.
Please visit our HPA website (click here) to find information on events, opportunities, meeting information and more.