Class of 2019 Local Scholarship Application – Due March 5th at 3:00 PM
There are a variety of local scholarships available. Many local scholarships are NOT based on your GPA; there is a scholarship for all GPA ranges. Some donors are looking for students specifically going into nursing, teaching, auto mechanics, and many more fields. Be an advocate for yourself and make sure those on the review committee know you. You are welcome to write a one page essay on the back of your application explaining who you are and why you are applying for local scholarships.
How to apply:
- Click here for the full local scholarship packet and application.
- All students must submit the general application (in the above packet link).
- It is recommended that you write a one page essay on the back of the application explaining who you are and why you are apply for local scholarships.
HHS receives scholarship information for national and state awards as well as national and state organizations/businesses.
- Local scholarship applications are available in March.
- Ask your parents if their employers have a scholarship for employee’s children!
- Several websites exist for free scholarship searches