Raider Elite is Hudson High School’s athletic strength and conditioning program. This program is free to all participants both in and out-of-season. Our Athlete Performance program will develop student-athletes total performance capabilities, including strength and conditioning, leadership development, nutrition, and academics. All areas will be conducted in a manner that plans multiple peaks throughout the athletes’ competitive season as well as career.
Raider Elite Offseason Schedule
To register for our offseason training please complete the form below. If your child is in a fall sport, you do not need to complete this form. This is a strength and conditioning course and does not earn credit and space is limited in each session.
- Fall Session (Monday, September 9th – Thursday, November 21st)
- Winter Session (Monday, December 2nd – Thursday, March 12th)
- Registration will open on Monday, October 28th
- Spring Session (Monday, March 30th – Thursday, May 28th)
- Registration will open on Monday, February 10th
Coach Adam Kowles (Head Football Coach) visits Raider Elite to discuss leadership and how we can continue to improve as both individual and collaborative leaders at Hudson High School.
Top GPA Wall has not been installed along the hallway between the east gym and the concession stand!