COURSE SCHEDULING –
Class schedules for the 2018-19 school year will be available on family access starting August 28, 2018 for all registered students. Students can access them by using the “Schedule” tab and not the “Gradebook” option. Printed schedules will not be available at the Walk in Registration.
- Schedule adjustments can be requested until Wednesday, September 12th at 3:00pm. Click here for the form that all students must use to request any changes to their schedule.
- Please keep checking Skyward if you have requested a schedule change, counselors may contact you via email or phone if additional information is needed.
- After September 12th, courses may be dropped, without penalty, to a study hall ONLY with parent signature until Friday, September 21st at 3:00pm.
- Due to the volume of requests, please only request a change using the schedule change form. Please give us as many course options as possible if you are requesting a class. Many courses are at cap and some may not be offered, so it is important to list alternates.
- SPECIFIC TEACHER REQUESTS CANNOT BE HONORED.