Come Join the Forensics Team!!!
What is Forensics?
- Forensics is a co-curricular activity which encourages students to use their artistic skills through drama and public speaking.
- It is a way for students who love reading and drama to get involved in activities outside of the school day.
- Forensics helps build self-confidence and oral competency.
- Being involved in Forensics is FUN!!!!
When Does Forensics Meet?
- Come see what Forensics is all about!
- Our first meeting is October 22nd at 3:15. We will spend this time sharing information on categories, schedules, and practice expectations. Treats will be provided!
- After the initial meeting, students are expected to sign up for one 15-30 minute meeting with a coach after school once per week.
- We will attend 3 competitions in January!
Who Can Join Forensics?
- Any student in 7th or 8th Grade
(If there is room on the team, 6th graders will be allowed to join)
How Do I Sign Up?
- Come to our first meeting on October 22 at 3:15 or see Ms. Alton (Room #170) or Ms. Schmidbauer (Room #146) for a registration form and to sign up for a practice time!
If you enjoy acting and public speaking,
Forensics is the place for you!