We’re Excited to See You All on Tuesday, September 3rd!
2019-2020 School Age Care is Now Open for Registration
- Click here to register online
- After you have created your FeePay account you will need to create a “childcare account.”
- Once you have created an account for your child you will complete your contract.
- Children are able to attend School Age Care 24 hours after completing registration.
- You may also register by calling the School Age Care Office.
- Click here to view the 2019-2020 Family Guide
- Session Rate: $8.00 (A session is morning or afternoon)
- Drop-in Rate: $10.50
- Non-School Day Rate: $31.00
- Drop-in Non-School Rate: $42.00
$20.00 Non-refundable/per child registration fee due at the time of registration.
What is School Age Care?
- School Age Care provides quality before and after-school care in a fun, safe, and caring environment. The program fosters self-esteem while promoting the interests and social skills of each child. Children choose from a wide variety of activities which include: cooperative games, open ended art activities, science discovery, dramatic play, large motor activities, homework helper, and socialization opportunities.
- Breakfast is provided by Nutrition Services at no additional cost. Snack is served in the afternoon, based on Smart Snack guidelines.
- Families with children who have special needs should contact the School Age Care Coordinator to discuss how School Age Care may best meet your child’s needs and provide a successful experience.
- Specific information is available on each school’s website – just click on the words SCHOOL AGE CARE on the gray navigation bar.
Inclement Weather Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.