Summer School Age Care Backpack Program Registration Begins – Monday, March 4
- Summer School Age Care is available for children in grades K-5. Click here to register.
- After you’ve completed your summer contract. Click here to view Activity Descriptions. Click here to sign up for activities.
- Summer Backpackers Parent Guide
- The Summer Program will be located at E.P. Rock Elementary School.
- Click here for the field trip calendar
20-29 days – $38.00/day
30-39 days – $36.25/day
40+ days – $32.50/day
Drop-in – $42.00/day
Inclement Weather Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.
What is School Age Care?
- School Age Care provides quality before and after-school care in a fun, safe, and caring environment. The program fosters self-esteem while promoting the interests and social skills of each child. Children choose from a wide variety of activities which include: cooperative games, open ended art activities, science discovery, dramatic play, large motor activities, homework helper, and socialization opportunities.
- Breakfast is provided by Nutrition Services at no additional cost. Snack is served in the afternoon, based on Smart Snack guidelines.
- Families with children who have special needs should contact the School Age Care Coordinator to discuss how School Age Care may best meet your child’s needs and provide a successful experience.
- Specific information is available on each school’s website – just click on the words SCHOOL AGE CARE on the gray navigation bar.
- Session Rate*: $7.75
- Drop-in Rate: $10.50
- Non-School Day Rate: $30.00
- Drop-in Non-School Rate: $41.00
$20.00 Non-refundable/per child registration fee due at the time of registration.
*A session is morning or afternoon.
How to register
- Go to hudsonraiders.org
- Click on the FeePay shopping cart in the upper left corner and then click on the School Age Care box.
- Follow the link to School Age Care programming and the instructions to create a FeePay account or click on Explore All Programs.
- After you have created your FeePay account you will need to create a “childcare account.”
- Once you have created an account for your child you will complete your contract.
There is a $20.00 non-refundable registration fee.
Children are able to attend School Age Care 24 hours after completing registration.
You may also register by calling the School Age Care Office.