On Tuesday, June 12th, the Elementary Attendance Boundary Committee reviewed two draft options for new attendance boundaries. Both draft options will be revised further based on the input from the Boundary Committee members. It is important to note that these draft options will change.
Draft Option #1
Draft Option #2
- Click here to read the powerpoint presentation associated with the above options and the committee’s feedback.
- The Boundary Committee is scheduled to meet on September 18th to work on the revised draft options developed by RSP and Associates.
- Community members are welcome to observe Boundary Committee meetings.
- Draft options #1 and #2 were developed by RSP and Associates based on the feedback gathered at the Community Forum on May 15th.
- Click here to view the Elementary Attendance Boundaries webpage with all documents.
If you have questions or comments related to the work of the Elementary Attendance Boundary Committee or attendance boundaries in general, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org