Hudson Middle School recently held a special breakfast to recognize students at each grade level as Raiders of the Month. The students were recognized for “Thinking with Clarity and Precision.” Specifically, students displayed taking time to think through questions, fully answer problems and tasks. Also, taking the time to get it right and clearly sharing their thoughts and opinions.
Willow River Elementary School invites you to their 100 Years of Education Open House on Saturday, October 6th from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. The Willow River Parent Group will be hosting an ice cream social from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM. The school will also be open for self-guided tours with volunteers placed throughout the building sharing stories of our history.
Hudson High School invites you to their Dedication & Open House on Tuesday, October 2nd from 6:00- 8:00 PM
Statistical Information Then & Now
- 1975 building area: 115,530 sq. ft.
- 2018 building area: 425,000 sq. ft.
- 1975 student population: 850
- 2018 student population: 1,800
- 1975 High School employees: 57
- 2018 High School employees: 216
Bond Question 1: Transforming and Reinvesting in Hudson High School for Our Next Generation of Learners.
- Design classrooms that are flexible and adaptable to changing instructional and curricular needs.
- Increase and improve special education learning spaces.
- Create space to support the High School’s growing academy programs.
- Improve building function, including safe and efficient movement of students.
Bond Question 3: Transforming Our Performing Arts, Physical Education, and Outdoor Athletics Venues to Enhance Opportunities for Student and Community Use.
- Expand student and community athletic opportunities with new multi-purpose stadium.
- Enhance student and audience performance experience with auditorium renovations.