Please join the Hudson School District’s Mental Health Advisory Council for a Community Conversation
- Tuesday, April 23 from 6:00-7:30 PM.
- Resource gallery will be available before and after the conversation
- 5:30-6:00 PM Gallery of Resources
- 7:30-8:00 PM Gallery of Resources
The Hudson School District believes that building a community-wide response to mental health awareness and services is critical in supporting our children. The School District has created the Mental Health Advisory Council consisting of staff, students, parents, and community members. The purpose of the Advisory is to discuss issues and barriers but most importantly, to develop goals to increase collaboration to better meet the needs of all our community members.
The Mental Health Advisory Council will seek different view points, gather meaningful input, and encourage solutions to address identified mental health issues within the Hudson School District.
For more information, contact:
- Kristen Ziebol, Hudson School District Mental Health Coordinator
- 715.377.3850; ext. 2310