Individual Distance Learning (IDL) Meals
Nutrition Services meals are available to all students enrolled as Individual Distance Learners. These meals include both breakfast and lunch.
Families interested in participating in this meal program may order meals each week between Friday and Monday (before 11:59 AM) for delivery on the following Thursday.
Steps for ordering meals:
- Create an account in MySchoolBucks or login to your existing account (click here)
- Go to the My Store tab and look for Meal Order-View Details
- Select your child
- Order meals for the week (you will get both breakfast and lunch with your order)
- Add to the Basket
- Repeat for additional children if needed
- Continue to Confirm Purchase
- Order Accepted, will display when you have completed.
Meal pickup is scheduled for Thursdays from 3:00-4:00 PM at Hudson High School, Door 12 on the north side of the school (back side). There will be signs indicating “Meal Pickup” area. You will receive 5 days of meals including milk.
If you have questions, please contact the Nutrition Services Office at 715.377.3717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms?
- Anyone with symptoms related to COVID-19 should not come to school or work. Contact the school office or your supervisor. (Click here for the COVID-19 Symptoms & Fact Sheet)
- When does my child need to stay at home?
- ¿Cuándo necesita mi hijo quedarse en casa?
What do I do if I have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- You will be contacted by Public Health if you are considered a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Guidance on when someone should be excluded from school.
- Hudson School District employees should contact their supervisor and Human Resources.
How will I know if there is a positive case in my school?
The School District will work closely with Public Health regarding confirmed cases of COVID-19. Communication will look slightly different at each school level:
- Elementary Schools – a building-wide email letter is sent identifying the classroom of the confirmed case.
- Middle School – a building-wide email letter is sent identifying the grade level and house of the confirmed case.
- High School – a building-wide email letter is sent identifying the grade level of the confirmed case.
- Activities and events – a building-wide email letter is sent identifying the activity/event of the confirmed case provided there are 10 or more individuals involved to maintain confidentiality.
Due to privacy, specific individuals will not be identified.
Individual Distance Learner (IDL) Resources
- Student Guide to IDL Video – this video is your key to knowing how to livestream your lessons this year.
- Student View: Getting Started on a Chromebook- Document
- Student Guide to Google Meet- Document
- Tech Help for HSD Families
- Email Tips for Students
- Be Internet Awesome Family Guide
- If families or students need tech support, they will need to use the Google Form to complete a Help Desk Ticket.
Mental Health Resources
- Supporting your child’s mental health as they return to school during COVID-19
- COVID-19: Resilient Wisconsin