Frequently Used Resources
|IT Support for Families & Help Desk for Students and Families||Individual Distance Learner Resources|
Individual Distance Learning (IDL) Meals
Nutrition Services meals are available to all students enrolled as Individual Distance Learners. These meals include both breakfast and lunch.
Families interested in participating in this meal program may order meals each week between Friday and Monday (before 11:59 AM) for delivery on the following Thursday.
Steps for ordering meals:
- Create an account in MySchoolBucks or login to your existing account (click here)
- Go to the My Store tab and look for Meal Order-View Details
- Select your child
- Order meals for the week (you will get both breakfast and lunch with your order)
- Add to the Basket
- Repeat for additional children if needed
- Continue to Confirm Purchase
- Order Accepted, will display when you have completed.
Meal pickup is scheduled for Thursdays from 3:00-4:00 PM at Hudson High School, Door 12 on the north side of the school (back side). There will be signs indicating “Meal Pickup” area. You will receive 5 days of meals including milk.
If you have questions, please contact the Nutrition Services Office at 715.377.3717 or email email@example.com.
Families and staff are reminded to screen for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to school.
- When to stay home?
- ¿Cuándo necesita mi hijo quedarse en casa?
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet – preventing the spread of COVID-19 and other information.
- If a household member with symptoms is being tested for COVID-19, any students in the household should remain at home until the test results are received.
Please note: If you choose to get a COVID-19 test for yourself or your child, you must not return to school until you have your test results.
Students who have been identified as close contacts should contact their school principal to continue classroom instruction through Individual Distance Learning (IDL).
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Cough (new onset or worsening of chronic cough)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
OR at least two (2) of the following symptoms:
- Fever over 100
- Sore throat
- Congestion/runny nose
- Muscle pain/aches
- Nausea or vomiting
Mental Health Resources
- Supporting your child’s mental health as they return to school during COVID-19
- COVID-19: Resilient Wisconsin