The School District posts this data bi-weekly at https://hudsonraiders.org/covid-19/
The School District recognizes that it may need to adjust its plan based on staff and or substitute teacher shortages. We may need to accelerate a school closure due to a significant unanticipated outbreak. It is the School District’s intent to address center-based programs separately with the goal to maintain face-to-face instruction.
COVID-19 School Closure Metric Data
- The red circles indicate each school’s level of instruction based on positive cases.
- The blue box indicates the daily average of positive cases in each school.
- The 14 day COVID-19 positive count per 10,000 in St. Croix County is 62.7.
- Click here to view the metric as a PDF.
- Next reporting date will be 11/11/2020.