Schedule Change Policy for 2019-2020 School Year
Students are only allowed to:
- Drop an elective for a study hall.
- Replace a study hall with an elective that is offered the same hour.
Students are not allowed to:
- Change electives on their schedules.
- Rearrange classes within their schedules.
- Request specific teachers or class periods.
It is the students’ responsibility to make sure schedule changes do not affect graduation requirements or NCAA eligibility.
Schedule changes may affect college admissions decisions. Before changing a schedule, it is the student’s responsibility to check with the admissions office of any college to which he/she has applied or been accepted to, to see if the change will affect admission standing.
Please see your school counselor for questions you may have regarding scheduling.