The Hudson Raider Fitness Center is Now Open!
The Raider Fitness Center memberships are now open to the community. With the completion of the High School construction project, the School District is providing a variety of Fitness Center membership options. You may choose a limited membership that allows access to the indoor walking track or a full membership with access to the cardio and weightlifting equipment in addition to the track. Open gym times will also be available for those with a full membership.
Welcome to Hudson Community Education!
It is our goal to provide high quality learning for students of all ages through a variety of classes and recreational opportunities. We focus on:
- Building skills
- Promoting health & well-being
- Enriching student learning
- Maximizing the talents and resources of community members.
There are 3 ways to register:
- Online registration click here or click on the shopping cart in the top left corner of this page
- Mail your registration to: Hudson Community Education, 1501 Vine Street, Hudson, WI 54016
- In-person at Hudson Community Education, Hudson High School, Door #4, Hudson, WI
Your Feedback is Important: share your comments at email@example.com
- Giggles & Ghouls Party – Oct. 19
- Little Stars Tennis – Oct. 21 (class is full)
- Great Reactions – Oct. 25
- Engineering: Crazy Action Contraptions – Oct. 25
- Acryllic Painting for Beginners – Begins Oct. 26
- Creating with Clay Family & Student Workshop – Begins Oct. 26
- Pop Up Players, Session 2 – Begins Nov. 2
- Spy Science – Dec. 27
Click here to view all of our current Youth Fall/Winter course options.
Adult & Family Classes
- Ballroom Dance – Begins Oct. 23
- Country Line Dance – Begins Oct. 23
- Mike Lynch Wisconsin Starwatch Party – Oct. 29
- ABC & D of Medicare – Nov. 5
- The Best Bundt Cake Ever! – Nov. 5
- Over 35 Open Basketball – Begins Nov. 6
- Backyards for the Birds – Nov. 6
- Self-Defense Training – Nov. 7
- Pottery for Adults, Session B – Begins Nov. 7
Click here to view all of our current Adult Fall/Winter course options.
Open Facility Use Classes
- Open Swim – Closed until further notice
- Open Gym Calendar at Raider Fitness Center
- Open Pickleball Schedule and Information:
- Sundays, October 13 through Feb. 23 (closed Feb. 9 & 16)
- 8:00AM – 3:00PM
- Hudson High School East Gym, Court 3
- Please bring your own paddle & balls (a limited number are available on-site), nets are provided.
- $3.00/per person/per day or Free with a Raider Fitness membership