The Hudson Raider Fitness Center is Now Open!
The Raider Fitness Center memberships are now open to the community. With the completion of the High School construction project, the School District is providing a variety of Fitness Center membership options. You may choose a limited membership that allows access to the indoor walking track or a full membership with access to the cardio and weightlifting equipment in addition to the track. Open gym times will also be available for those with a full membership.
Welcome to Hudson Community Education!
It is our goal to provide high quality learning for students of all ages through a variety of classes and recreational opportunities. We focus on:
- Building skills
- Promoting health & well-being
- Enriching student learning
- Maximizing the talents and resources of community members.
There are 3 ways to register:
- Online registration click here or click on the shopping cart in the top left corner of this page
- Mail your registration to: Hudson Community Education, 1501 Vine Street, Hudson, WI 54016
- In-person at Hudson Community Education, Hudson High School, Door #4, Hudson, WI
Your Feedback is Important: share your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACT Math Prep – 2 Sessions Available
- Early Childhood Music – Begins Sept. 10
- Tiny Dancer – Begins Sept. 10
- Combo Dance – Begins Sept. 10
- School-Time Super Hero – Begins Sept. 12
- Beginning Springboard Diving Camp – Begins Sept. 14
Click here to view all of our current Youth Fall/Winter course options.
Adult & Family Classes
- Clear the Clutter – Keep the Joy – Begins Sept. 4
- POP Pilates – 2 Sessions Available
- Basic Dog Obedience – Begins Sept. 11
- Basic Wood Carving – Begins Sept. 17
- Pickleball Classes – Begins Sept. 17
- Let’s Knit – Begins Sept. 19
Click here to view all of our current Adult Fall/Winter course options.
Open Facility Use Classes