Community Education Instructors Needed
Community Education is looking for instructors for our 2019-2020 Fall and Winter classes.
- If you are interested in proposing a class, please click here to submit your proposal.
- Or give us a call at 715.377.3722
The Hudson Raider Fitness Center is Now Open!
The Raider Fitness Center memberships are now open to the community. With the completion of the High School construction project, the School District is providing a variety of Fitness Center membership options. You may choose a limited membership that allows access to the indoor walking track or a full membership with access to the cardio and weightlifting equipment in addition to the track. Open gym times will also be available for those with a full membership.
Welcome to Hudson Community Education!
It is our goal to provide high quality learning for students of all ages through a variety of classes and recreational opportunities. We focus on:
- Building skills
- Promoting health & well-being
- Enriching student learning
- Maximizing the talents and resources of community members.
There are 3 ways to register:
- Online registration click here or click on the shopping cart in the top left corner of this page
- Mail your registration to: Hudson Community Education, 1501 Vine Street, Hudson, WI 54016
- In-person at Hudson Community Education, Hudson High School, Door #4, Hudson, WI
Your Feedback is Important: share your comments at email@example.com
- We will begin accepting course proposals for Fall/Winter on April 15th.
- Pickleball Camp – Begins June 24
- Youth Tennis Camp (Ages 5-8) – 4 Sessions Available
- Creating with Clay Summer Camp – AM Session – Begins June 24
- Mess to the Max Art Camp – Begins July 8
- High School Tennis Camp (Ages 13-18) – 2 Sessions Available
- Fortnite Fanatic – Begins July 15
- Glam Lab: Fun Science! – Begins July 15
- All June/July Youth Community Ed Classes
Click here to view our current Spring/Summer options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.
Adult & Family Classes
Click here to view our current Spring/Summer Course options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.
Open Facility Use Classes