The Hudson Raider Fitness Center is Now Open!
The Raider Fitness Center memberships are now open to the community. With the completion of the High School construction project, the School District is providing a variety of Fitness Center membership options. You may choose a limited membership that allows access to the indoor walking track or a full membership with access to the cardio and weightlifting equipment in addition to the track. Open gym times will also be available for those with a full membership.
Welcome to Hudson Community Education!
It is our goal to provide high quality learning for students of all ages through a variety of classes and recreational opportunities. We focus on:
- Building skills
- Promoting health & well-being
- Enriching student learning
- Maximizing the talents and resources of community members.
There are 3 ways to register:
- Online registration click here or click on the shopping cart in the top left corner of this page
- Mail your registration to: Hudson Community Education, 1501 Vine Street, Hudson, WI 54016
- In-person at Hudson Community Education, Hudson High School, Door #4, Hudson, WI
Your Feedback is Important: share your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will begin accepting course proposals for Fall/Winter on April 15th.
- Acrylic Painting for Beginners – Begins April 27
- Intro to Archery, Session A – Begins May 1
- Creating With Clay Family & Student Workshop – Begins May 11
- Create a Whimsical Fairy Garden – May 18
- Kempo-Goju Karate – Monthly Classes
Click here to view our current Spring/Summer options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.
Adult & Family Classes
- Get to Know Your Sewing Machine – April 29
- Pottery – Hand Building & Wheel Instruction – Begins May 2
- Superfast Easy Meals – May 2
- Puppy Kindergarten – May 9
- Latin Style Ballroom Dance – Begins May 15
Click here to view our current Spring/Summer Course options and then click on “Explore All Programs” on the top right corner.
Open Facility Use Classes