The Hudson Schools serve over 5,400 students in grades pre-Kindergarten through grade 12. Our schools include six (6) elementary schools grades preK- 5, one (1) house concept Middle School grades 6-8, and one (1) blended comprehensive and academy model High School grades 9-12.
The Hudson School District is located in the scenic St. Croix River Valley, just fifteen miles east of the Twin Cities. Hudson Schools cover approximately 77 square miles, including all or part of the City of Hudson, Village of North Hudson and the Townships of Hudson, St. Joseph, and Troy.
We are dedicated to developing caring and contributing community members. We are collectively committed to providing a rigorous, student-centered environment to ensure equitable experiences for all students.
The Hudson School District empowers all students to cultivate their talents, embrace their passions, and leverage their learning to impact the world around them.
- Student-Centered – The focus of our decisions
- Community – Sense of acceptance, belonging, and safety
- Empathy – Understanding and respecting others
- Collaboration – Collective commitment to common interests and goals
- Integrity – Honesty and consistency of character
- Contribution – Mindset of service
- Purpose – Intentional and determined pursuit of achievement