- 2022-2023 school year registration opens on June 1, 2022
- Families have two program options:
- Consistent Schedule Contracts: For families committing to a consistent schedule with a minimum of three days/week. Consistent Schedule Session Rate is $8.70/session (a session equals an individual morning, or an individual afternoon program slot).
- Drop-In Contracts: Drop-ins are limited this year due to staffing. Drop-in use must be scheduled in advance. Drop-in rate is $12.00/session.
- See the Family Information Guide below for details on the program options.
- Register through Eleyo.
- Click here to view the 2022-2023 School Age Care Family Information Guide.
- You will be charged a $25.00 non-refundable registration fee per child.
- Space is limited due to the number of children allowed per staff member. Families are encouraged to register early.
- 4K Wrap Care registration is full. If you are enrolled in 4K wrap care and need before or after school care, be sure to register for this care on June 1st.
|School Age Care Fees||2022-2023|
|2022-2023 School Year|
|Wrap Care + before/after school care||$5.00/session|
What is School Age Care?
School Age Care is dedicated to providing a safe and engaging environment for children that complements and enriches their educational experience in Hudson Schools.
- Children learn through a wide variety of activities such as art, science, writing, reading, math, games, social skills, gym time, outdoor play and unstructured play.
- Children are encouraged to explore their own interests, develop friendships and grow in confidence, independence and respect for themselves and others.
Connection and relationship building is at the core of our work.
Bad Weather/School Emergency Closure Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.