Summer 2021 School Age Care
- Registration for Summer School Age Care opens Monday, March 8th. Click here to register
- Click here to see the Summer School Age Care Parent Guide.
- Click here to see Rivercrest activities and registration form.
- Click here to see EP Rock activities and registration form.
- Our summer program will run from June 8th – August 24th.
- Care is being provided at EP Rock and Rivercrest.
- EP Rock is full. A limited number of spots are available at Rivercrest.
- Our Summer program is open to children who have finished kindergarten – entering 6th grade.
- 35 – 45 Days: $38.10
- 45+ Days: $34.15
- Drop-in Rate: $44.15
$50.00 Non-refundable/per child registration fee due at the time of registration.
2021-2022 4K Wrap Care Registration
The 4K Wrap Care program provides quality childcare in a fun, safe, and caring environment. The program fosters self-esteem while promoting the interests and social skills of each child. Children choose from a wide variety of activities including, science discovery, dramatic play, large motor activities, and art.
4K Wrap Care is available at (click here to register):
- EP Rock PM
- North Hudson AM
- Willow River AM & PM
2021-2022 School Age Care Registration
Information and registration coming soon!
We are excited to be adding wrap care for our 4K families at EP Rock, Hudson Prairie, North Hudson, and Willow River Elementary Schools. Wrap care at each site is dependent on the number of children enrolled.
- Wrap care will be available from the start of the 4K school day until the end of the 4K school day (8:50 AM – 3:43 PM)
- Before and After-School Care is also provided for 4K children in our 4K-K program. Session rates are listed below.
- Lunch will be available through Nutrition Services.
- A healthy snack and rest time is provided during wrap care.
- Developmentally appropriate enrichment activities will be part of a child’s 4K wrap care day.
- Wrap care will be available M-F; families choosing wrap care would be contracted for all 5 days.
- No drop-in wrap care is available.
- Wrap care Fees
- $23.00 per day
- Families needing care before the start of the school day or after the regular school day would pay $4.00/session; a full day of care including wrap care and before and after care would be $31.00/day
- Registration for 2021-2020 School Age Care will open later this spring.
School Age Care Before and After-School Fees
- Before and After School Daily Session Rate: $8.45/session
- Drop-In Rate: $11.10
- Non-School Day: $32.75/day
- Non-School Drop-In Rate: $44.15
- Annual registration fee: $25.00 (non-refundable)
What is School Age Care?
School Age Care is dedicated to providing a safe and engaging environment for children that complements and enriches their educational experience in Hudson Schools.
- Children learn through a wide variety of activities such as art, science, writing, reading, math, games, social skills, gym time, outdoor play and unstructured play.
- Children are encouraged to explore their own interests, develop friendships and grow in confidence, independence and respect for themselves and others.
Connection and relationship building is at the core of our work.
Inclement Weather Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.