SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
Summer Office Hours at North Hudson Elementary are limited.
- Office is open 8 am – 12:15 pm during Summer School the weeks of June 14 – June 25 & August 2 – August 13.
- If you need to contact the NHE Office, please call 715-377-3870 and leave a message, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with details on specific needs from the office staff.
REGISTRATION FOR 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
It’s time to register your student for the 2021-2022 School Year! Please log in to your Skyward Family Access account to enroll your student for fall 2021. Class placements occur in July, so please register your student as soon as possible so that they are placed in a classroom for the next school year.
If you are new to the Hudson School District and your child has never been enrolled here, please click on the New Student Online Enrollment Portal and request an account to enroll your child(ren). If you are unsure of the elementary school boundaries, please click here and type in your address.
North Hudson Elementary will be conducting our Kindergarten Orientation Day on Thursday, July 22nd. This important school experience is only for children who will be entering kindergarten in the fall of 2021, and we strongly encourage you and your child to attend. A one hour time slot will be scheduled for each family by the Kindergarten Team and we will inform you of the scheduled time via email by July 2, 2021.
If your incoming Kindergartner is not enrolled yet with NHE, please go to Skyward Family Access to complete the enrollment process now.
2021-22 School Supply boxes
School Supply boxes are ready for pre-order now!! Save yourself time and money by getting all of your student’s school supplies for next year in one easy order.
Please visit The Write Stuff website: www.write-stuff.com/storefront/school/northhudsonwi to place your order.
- Make sure you click on the grade that your student will be in NEXT school year when ordering the school supply box.
- Free shipping directly to school for orders placed by June 4th
- Sale ends July 15th
2021-22 SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
North Hudson Elementary School Supply List for Grades K-5
The Sharing Tree provides free school supplies and backpacks to families in the Hudson School District. Here is the Registration Form.
ELEMENTARY SUMMER LUNCH OPTIONS
Free meals are available to all students 18 and under. Five breakfast and five lunch meals are individually packaged for each child.
Families interested in participating in this meal program may order meals on MySchoolBucks. Please sign up for each week you plan to pick up meals. Signing up helps us ensure that we prepare enough meals.
- Create a free account in MySchoolBucks or login into your existing account
- Open the School Store menu in the upper right, select Meal Orders, select View Details for the week(s) you want to sign up for
- Select your student or indicate how many children you are picking up for
- Select Add to Basket if you want to sign up for multiple weeks or Buy Now to sign up for one week at a time
- Click Continue to Confirm Purchase (Cost is $0.00)
Meal pickup is on Thursdays from 2:30-4:30 PM at Hudson High School, Door #10 on the north side of the school (backside). There will be signs indicating the “Meal Pickup” area. Please roll down your passenger window to communicate with the nutrition services employees.
Meal Pick Up Dates:
- July: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th
- August: 5th, 12th, and 19th
SSO – NATIONAL SCHOOL LUNCH & BREAKFAST PROGRAM
The Summer Seamless Option has been extended through the 2021-2022 school year. SSO is a fully-funded nutrition program with very similar requirements to the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs. This will allow Hudson Schools to offer free breakfast and lunch meals to all students!
The Hudson Area Backpack Program will be hosting drive-thru grocery distributions at St. Pat’s Church, 1500 Vine St. on the following dates:
Wednesday, 7/7, 11-1pm
Thursday 7/8, 4-6pm
Wednesday, 7/21, 11-1pm
Thursday, 7/22, 4-6pm
Wednesday, 8/4, 11-1pm
Thursday, 8/5, 4-6pm
Wednesday, 8/18, 11-1pm
Thursday, 8/19, 4-6pm
Please register at www.hudsonbackpack.com. Click on “family signup”, then scroll down and click on “grocery distribution”.
Battle of the Books – Book list for summer
Summer School Registration
- Registration for the Summer School Session II is now open. This second session is scheduled for August 2-13 and will be held at the following schools: Hudson Prairie, North Hudson, River Crest, Willow River and Hudson Middle School.
- Introduction to Kindergarten classes will be held at all of our elementary buildings, and registration for these classes are open. If there are not enough students registered for any of these classes, parents will be asked to select an alternate school.
To register for any of these programs, please visit Hudson’s website at www.hudsonraiders.org. You can go under the “Families” tab to view the class options and schedule.
Please register as soon as possible for best class choices, as many of these classes fill quickly.
MY SCHOOL BUCKS
Please visit MySchoolBucks.com to set up an account for paying registration fees and to set up a lunch account. After you have set up your account, all you will need is your child’s birthdate to add them to your account. You do not need to request their student ID.
HSD Employment Opportunities
Are you, or do you know of anyone, interested in working at North Hudson Elementary? Current opportunities for employment include Door Monitor and Noon Duty Supervisor. Please visit WECAN for more information and to apply!