ELEMENTARY APRIL MENU
Online registration for the 2021-2022 school year is open for the Hudson Community 4K Program. For more details, click here.
Summer School Registration
- Registration for the Summer School second session is now open. This second session is scheduled for August 2-13 and will be held at the following schools: Hudson Prairie, North Hudson, River Crest, Willow River and Hudson Middle School.
- Introduction to Kindergarten classes will be held at all of our elementary buildings, and registration for these classes are open. If there are not enough students registered for any of these classes, parents will be asked to select an alternate school.
- Registration is still open for the June session of summer school which will run from June 14-25, as well as swimming lessons.
To register for any of these programs, please visit Hudson’s website at www.hudsonraiders.org. You can go under the “Families” tab to view the class options and schedule.
Please register as soon as possible for best class choices, as many of these classes fill quickly.
Coffee with the Counselor
Please click the link for a Book Club opportunity.
No Morning Recess
Here is a friendly reminder that we do not have morning (before school) recess INDOORS when weather is inclement. Please do not drop students off at school before 8:45 a.m., especially if it is raining, as students will have to wait outside until the bell rings at 8:50 a.m.
MY SCHOOL BUCKS
Please visit MySchoolBucks.com to set up an account for paying registration fees and to set up a lunch account. After you have set up your account, all you will need is your child’s birthdate to add them to your account. You do not need to request their student ID.
Wednesday Early Release
Wednesdays are Hudson School District’s Early Release days. North Hudson Elementary will have a dismissal time of 12:53 pm every Wednesday.
- School Age Care will be available for families needing care for their K-5 children. If you are not registered for after school care, please contact School Age Care.
- There will be no elementary or middle school activities after school on Wednesdays.
- All busses will run early in the afternoon.
Please let your child’s teacher know if there are any changes to their end of day plans for Wednesdays.
IDL MATERIAL EXCHANGE
Fridays are the designated drop-off/pick-up day for IDL materials, between the hours of 1:30 – 3:30 pm. Your child’s teacher will reach out and let you know if you will need to pick up materials that week.
If anyone in your family is positive, quarantined or a close contact: Please call the office when you plan to pick up materials so that we can take things outside. This will minimize increasing the close contact numbers.
HSD Employment Opportunities
Are you, or do you know of anyone, interested in working at North Hudson Elementary? Current opportunities for employment include Door Monitor and Noon Duty Supervisor. Please visit WECAN for more information and to apply!