Pennies for Patients Donations
Our heartfelt gratitude to our HP Students for raising $1482.43 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society – (Especially since it was raised in a very modified time frame). The money was collected and sent to the Luekemia and Lymphoma Society on behalf of our students. Thank you for your generosity during this time!
2020-2021 School Supply List
OPTIONAL LEARNING ACTIVITIES FOR SUMMER
Here are the links to the grade level menu of optional learning activities in which students can participate over the last two weeks of school and also throughout the summer.
Attention Current 5th Grade Students & Parents
Want to be a part of a Team? Sign up for 6th Grade Choir, Band & Orchestra!
Here is a video from your Elementary Music Teachers talking about “Why Music?” .
Food Distribution for ALL Families in the District
If your family is need of additional resources, the Hudson Community Coronavirus Response https://www.hudsonccr.com/
Please complete the Hudson School District Meal Survey ONLY if you did not sign up previously (click here to complete the survey). Also, please enter the total number of children 18 years of age and younger that will need meals. If you signed up previously and would like to be removed from the list, please contact Nutrition Services at email@example.com or call 715.377.3717; press #1 to leave a message.
Enjoy these videos from HP Staff to our students and families!
Hudson Prairie END OF YEAR VIDEO From Us To You
HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK (From PTO to Staff)
Hudson Prairie Staff Senior Pictures—Our tribute to this year’s senior class!
Mr. Behnke’s Weekly Read Aloud
- EACH KINDNESS–Mr. Behnke’s Last Weekly Read Aloud
- Guest Reader – Nikki Olund – Little Red Riding Hood.mov
- Guest Reader – Ellie Yaeger – Polar Express.MOV
- Guest Reader – Izzy Hughes – Favorite Riddles.mov
- Guest Reader – Alicia Belany – From Head to Toe.MO
- Mr. Behnke’s Weekly Read Aloud-Twilight Comes Twice
- Weekly Read Aloud-A Quiet Place
- Mr. Behnke’s Weekly Read Aloud-The Giving Tree
- Mr. Behnke Read Aloud – The Poor Gumdrop Dragon
HP Counselor Resources
- Click here for a direct link to all my newsletters that have resources, articles, and helpful tools for families during this time at home.
- We know that these can be really challenging times financially, and we know that circumstances and living situations may change. If you or someone you know is homeless or living in a temporary situation (such as doubled up with another family, living in a hotel, shelter…) due to financial reasons, please contact Alissa Miller, School Social Worker, at firstname.lastname@example.org If your family meets the criteria, your student may be able to continue to attend Hudson regardless of where your temporary living situation is located. These links provide additional information and resources: Temporary Living Situations Brochure- ENGLISH, Temporary Living Situations SPANISH, Hudson Area Basic Needs Resources List