The Human Resources Department serves the Hudson School District by establishing, developing, recognizing, and maintaining a quality work force. Our Human Resources staff are responsible for employee recruitment, screening, and hiring for all School District position vacancies. Additionally, Human Resources provides administrative, technical, and clerical coordination of personnel transactions; including reassignments, transfers, reclassifications, and labor relations.
Employment Opportunities (click here to see more about joining the Hudson School District)
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging opportunity to grow your career, don’t wait — apply today!
- Create an account in WECAN (click here) OR support staff can choose to apply using this simple google form.
- You can start your WECAN account before positions are posted.
- Apply for positions online via WECAN by logging into the account you created above.
- Welcome New Certified Employees
- Welcome New Support Employees
- Welcome New Guest Employees
- Benefits Overview 2023-2024
- 2023-2024 Certified Employee Handbook
- 2023-2024 Support Employee Handbook
- 2023-2024 Support Staff Salary Grid
- 2023-2024 Payroll Schedules & Benefit Deductions
- HepB Vaccine Declination Form
Commonly Used Staff Resources
If you are looking for training, professional development and other commonly used staff resources (Skyward Employee Access, My Learning Plan, Field Trip Forms, etc.) – please click on your Class Link account here to access.
Background Check Authorization Form (click here)
The Hudson School District requires a background check for all staff, substitutes, volunteers, interns, and student teachers.
HSD employees are limited to using the Fitness Center during community hours unless the activity is related to a School District sponsored activity or event for employees.