Summer Programming & 2022-2023 School Age Care Registration
- Summer School Age Care registration will open March 7, 2022
- Summer School Age Care will be offered to students in current grade levels: Hudson Prairie (Grades 1-5) and Willow River Elementary (Grades 4K-K)
- The first day of Summer School Age Care is June 15 and the last day is August 23, 2022
- 2022-2023 school year registration will open June 1, 2022
|School Age Care Fees||2022-2023|
|2022-2023 School Year|
|Wrap Care + before/after school care||$5.00/session|
2021-2022 School Age Care Registration
Due to the continued staff shortage, School Age Care is closing enrollment for the time being. Families who are currently on the waiting list will be admitted once staff have been secured at their school. We apologize for the challenge this has created for many of our families.
- We will place families on a waiting list based on the order their registration request is received.
- Families will be accepted once we have hired additional staff.
- We are sorry for the stress this places on many families.
- If you know of individuals looking for a great job with kids and excellent benefits, please have them contact the Hudson School District at 715.377.3706 or email us at email@example.com.
Drop-In Space is Limited at this Time
With the ongoing staff shortage in School Age Care, we will are very limited in the number of drop-in children we can accept.
- Drop-In care must be requested in your Eleyo account at least 3 days in advance.
- Drop-ins will not be accepted at the door.
- If you have an emergency child care need, text your lead caregiver to see if space is available. You will receive a text confirmation or email confirmation if space is available.
School Age Care Before and After-School Fees
- Before and After School Daily Session Rate: $8.45/session
- Drop-In Rate: $11.10
- Non-School Day: $32.75/day
- Non-School Drop-In Rate: $44.15
- Annual registration fee: $25.00 (non-refundable)
What is School Age Care?
School Age Care is dedicated to providing a safe and engaging environment for children that complements and enriches their educational experience in Hudson Schools.
- Children learn through a wide variety of activities such as art, science, writing, reading, math, games, social skills, gym time, outdoor play and unstructured play.
- Children are encouraged to explore their own interests, develop friendships and grow in confidence, independence and respect for themselves and others.
Connection and relationship building is at the core of our work.
Bad Weather/School Emergency Closure Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.