River Crest News
- February 3, 2023 News
- January 27, 2023 News
- January 20, 2023 News
- January 13, 2023 News
- January 6, 2023 News
Bridging Brighter Smiles Dental Clinic
Bridging Brighter Smiles is holding its next dental clinic at River Crest Elementary on Wednesday, February 1, 2023.
It is not too late to enroll! Sign up online at http://enrollment.bbsmiles.
Professional Dental Services Provided Right at School Include:
- Oral Screening
- Dental Cleaning
- Fluoride Varnish Application
- Dental Sealant Placement
- Silver Diamine Fluoride Application
- Oral Health Education
- Referral Assistance
Forward Health (BadgerCare) Accepted!
(Other Private Dental Insurance Not Accepted)
Funds made available through your FSA/HSA account may be utilized as a form of payment, please check with your carrier for specific terms and conditions.
Not sure if your child is enrolled, or due for care? Call Bridging Brighter Smiles at 262-896-9891, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
¡Reciba atención dental en la escuela!
El programa Bridging Brighter Smiles ofrece:
- Examen Oral
- Aplicadorde Flúor(decaimiento prevención)
- Selladores(cavidad prevención)
- Fluoride Diamino de Plata
- Educación para la Salud Dental
- Referencia de Ayuda
¡No es demasiado tarde para inscribirse! Regístrese en línea en https://enrollment.bbsmiles.
Forward Health(BadgerCare) acepta!
(No aceptamos seguros dentales privados)
Fondos disponibles atraves de su FSA/HSA cuenta pueden ser utilizados como forma de pago, por favor revisen con su provedor para terminos y condiciones especificos.
¿No está seguro si su hijo está inscrito o debe recibir atención? Llame a Bridging Brighter Smiles al 262-896-9891 o envíe un correo electrónico email@example.com.
New Student Sign-Out Procedure
The safety of our students is always a top priority for River Crest Elementary. To ensure we are releasing students to approved parents/guardians, we are now using the Raptor Visitor Management System when students are signed out prior to dismissal. This is the same system we have been using for the last several years to screen visitors entering our building. Anyone signing out a student will be required to provide a government issued ID before the student is released. If someone other than a parent or guardian is signing out a student, please alert them to this requirement and send a written note to school with your child or call the school office at 715-377-3890. For more information on the Raptor Visitor Management System please visit https://raptortech.com.
River Crest Indoor/Outdoor Recess Policies
Our students have daily recess except in extreme weather conditions such as rain or severe cold/wind chill temperatures. Students are not permitted to stay indoors during recess time without a written request from a physician.
Cold Weather Policy:
- If the temperature is 0°F or below, the students will not go outside for recess.
- If the wind chill is colder than –10°F, the students will not go outside for recess.
- If the wind chill is between 0°F and –10°F, outdoor recess may be shortened or canceled by the principal based on local conditions.
- Jackets are required if the temperature is below 50°F.
- Jackets, snow pants, mittens/gloves, and hats are required if the temperature is below 35°F.
- Boots are required if there is snow on the ground or if the ground is wet or muddy.
- If students do not have appropriate outerwear for the weather conditions, they will be restricted to playing on the blacktop or cement areas of the playground.
CHANGES TO STUDENTS’ END-OF-DAY PLANS
Changes to your child’s after-school transportation or care arrangements should be communicated to his/her teacher with a written note sent to school with your child. DO NOT EMAIL your child’s teacher and DO NOT leave a voicemail on the teacher’s phone with last-minute changes. If there is a change that needs to be communicated after the start of the school day, please call the office at 715-377-3890 before 3:00 p.m. This will allow the office staff ample time to notify your child’s teacher of the change. We ask that you do not call after 3:15 p.m in the interest of the child’s safety.
Hudson Backpack Program
The Hudson Backpack program offers families in need the opportunity to participate in their food support program. You can sign up to have your student bring home a backpack with food once a week here. You can also sign up for drive-through food pick up or delivery. New families can sign up here. If you participated this summer you do not need to sign up again.
Child Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures
Please take a moment to review River Crest Elementary School’s Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures.
The Hudson School District’s Raider Portal is one way for families to connect to the classroom.
- Click here to access the River Crest Elementary School Raider Portal page.
- The Grade Level tab will take you to classroom weekly news and updates.
- Select the Classlinks tab to see your child’s information.
- When you click on Classlinks, choose “Sign in with Google.”
- Use your child’s Hudson Student Username and Password to sign in.
- If there is a request to “link data or sync data,” choose yes or OK