Hudson High School

2021-2022 Student Registration Grades K-12

Families New to Hudson School District

If you are new to the Hudson School District and your child has never been enrolled here, please click on the New Student Online Enrollment Portal and request an account to enroll your child(ren).

If you are unsure of the elementary school boundaries please click here and enter your address.

Once you create an account, you will be emailed a login and password to our Skyward Family Access program in order to complete the New Student Online Enrollment form. You can follow the Skyward Family Access instructions below.

Online Registration Instructions: