JANUARY BREAKFAST & LUNCH MENUS
Houlton Attendance Practices
- Please call the attendance line with ALL absences, including tardies and early pickups. 715-377-3852
- Please send notes with any afternoon change of routine to your child’s teacher.
- If an afternoon change of routine arises during the day, be sure to call the office BEFORE 3PM.
- Vacation Communication Forms must be submitted for any absence of 3 or more consecutive days.
Indoor / Outdoor Recess Guidelines
Our students have daily recess except in extreme weather conditions as rain or severe cold/wind chill. Our cold weather policy is:
- If the temperature is 0 degrees F or below, the students will not go outside for recess.
- If the wind chill is colder than –10 degrees F, the students will not go outside for recess
- If the wind chill is between 0 degrees F and –10 degrees F, outdoor recess may be shortened or canceled by the principal based on local conditions.
Outdoor Clothing Guidelines
- If the temperature is below 50 degrees F, students need to wear a jacket.
- If the temperature is 50 degrees F or higher, students may choose to wear or not wear their jacket.
- In the fall and spring when it is wet and muddy, students must wear boots.
- If it is snowy, students must wear boots, snow pants, mittens, and a hat.
Students are not permitted to stay indoors during recess time except at the teacher’s request or with a written request from a physician or parent on the day after a prolonged illness.
School Counselor News
My School Bucks
Please visit MySchoolBucks.com to set up an account for paying registration fees and to set up a lunch account. After you have set up your account, all you will need is your child’s birthdate to add them to your account. You do not need to request their student ID.