- Covid Fact Sheet
- Over the Counter Medication
- Prescription Medication
- Anaphylaxis Action Plan
- Authorization for Administration of Inhaled Medications
- Seizure Health Care Plan
- Immunization Form
Attention families of 5th grade students. Click here to view important information regarding immunization requirements for 6th grade.
The following are the minimum required immunizations for each age/grade level. It is not a recommended immunization schedule for infants and preschoolers. For that schedule, contact your healthcare provider.
|Age/Group||Number of Doses|
|PreK (2 yrs – 4 yrs)||4 DTP/DTaP/DT²||3 Polio||3 Hep B||1 MMR⁵||1 Var⁶|
|Grades K-5||4 DTP/DTaP/DT/Td¹´²||4 Polio⁴||3 Hep B||2 MMR⁵||2 Var⁶|
|Grades 6-12||4 DTP/DTaP/DT/Td²||1 Tdap³||4 Polio⁴||3 Hep B||2 MMR⁵||2 Var⁶|
The School District requires a vaccination record of boosters or the appropriate waiver(s). If you have questions about your child’s immunization record, please contact your healthcare provider. You may view your child’s current immunization record in Skyward Family Access under the Health tab. Click here to access the Immunization Form.
- DTP/DTaP/DT vaccine for children entering Kindergarten: Your child must have received one dose after the 4th birthday (either the 3rd, 4th, or 5th dose) to be compliant. (Note: a dose 4 days or less before the 4th birthday is also acceptable.)
- DTP/DTaP/DT/Td vaccine for all children PreK through 12th grade: Four doses are required. However, if your child received the 3rd dose after the 4th birthday, further doses are not required. (Note: a dose 4 days or less before the 4th birthday is also acceptable.)
- Tdap means adolescent tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis vaccine. If your child received a dose of a tetanus-containing vaccine, such as Td, within 5 years of entering the grade in with Tdap is required, your child is compliant and a dose of Tdap vaccine is not required.
- Polio vaccine for children entering Kindergarten through 12th grade: Four doses are required. However, if your child received the 3rd dose after the 4th birthday, further doses are not required. (Note: a dose 4 days or less before the 4th birthday is also acceptable.)
- The first dose of MMR vaccine must have been received on or after the first birthday. (Note: a dose 4 days or less before the 1st birthday is also acceptable.)
- Var means Varicella (chickenpox) vaccine. A history of chickenpox disease is also acceptable.
What are School Nurses?
- They are registered professional nurses responsible for protecting and promoting the health of all students. They have licenses issued by the Wisconsin Department of Licensing and Regulation.
- They have obligations to students, parents, school staff, community and their nursing profession.