Free Meals for the 2021-2022 School Year
Breakfast and lunch meals are free to all students for the 2021-2022 school year. Students must take at least three of the five components (Meat/Meat alternative, Grain, Fruit, Vegetable, Milk) offered to qualify as a reimbursable meal. One of the three has to be a fruit or vegetable. Individual items (such as milk) do not qualify as a meal and are considered to be an a la carte purchase. The cost of a milk carton is $0.40. Snack milk is also considered to be a la carte and costs $0.40 each.
Families who may qualify for Free or Reduced Price Meals are still encouraged to complete an application. Other School District fees may be reduced for qualifying families.
2021 Summer Meals
Free meals are available to all students 18 and under. Five breakfast and five lunch meals are individually packaged for each child.
Families interested in participating in this meal program may order meals on MySchoolBucks (see instructions below).
- Please sign up for each week you plan to pick up meals.
- Signing up helps us ensure that we prepare enough meals.
- Summer Meal cooking instructions.
- Meal pick up is on Thursdays from 2:30-4:30 PM at Hudson High School.
- Door #10 on the north side of the school (backside).
- There will be signs indicating the “Meal Pickup” area.
- Please roll down your passenger window to communicate with the Nutrition Services team.
Meal Pick Up Dates:
- July: 15th, 22nd, and 29th
- August: 5th, 12th, and 19th
How do I sign up for Summer Meals?
- Click on the following link: MySchoolBucks or login into your existing account (if you do not have a MySchoolBucks account, please see the instructions for creating an account below).
- Open the School Store menu in the upper right.
- Select Meal Orders.
- Select View Details for the week(s) you want meals.
- Select your child or select the number children who need meals that you will be picking up.
- Click Continue to confirm purchase (Cost is $0.00) and complete your order.
How do I create a MySchoolBucks Account so I can pay online?
MySchoolBucks is the Hudson School District’s online fee payment service. MySchoolBucks allows you to put money in your child’s meal account and pay for other school fees.
MySchoolBucks allows you to:
- Pay online for school meals and other school fees.
- View your child’s meal purchase history.
- Set up low balance alerts.
- Schedule automatic payments.
To set up an account click on MySchoolBucks.com. You will need your child’s birthday to add him/her to your account. You do not need your child’s student ID number.
To create an account:
- Click “Sign Up Free”
- Select “Wisconsin” as your state
- Select “Hudson School District”
- Select “Create Account” after entering your personal information
- Click here to view a step by step tutorial for setting up your account.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity conducted or funded by USDA.