Message from the Coach:
Cheer & Stunt is a coed sport of precision stunting, jumping, tumbling and cheering. We value education, athleticism, sportsmanship and volunteerism. Cheer and Stunt practices
June through February to stay current with technique and strength to do this sport safely.
Important Dates and Information:
- Fall Junior Cheer Camp 2023
- Register your child to participate in the Fall Junior Cheer Camp with the Hudson High School (HHS) Cheer & Stunt Team
- Sign up online today at: Fall Jr. Camp Registration
All children in grades K – 5
Tuesday & Thursday, October 3 & 5, 4:30 – 6:00pm
Friday, October 6, 6:30 – halftime @ Varsity Football game
Hudson High School Forum, 1501 Vine Street, Hudson WI
$50/child, includes pom poms when registered & paid by September 10.
- Late registrations are welcomed until day-of, but pom poms are not guaranteed after Sept. 10
- Junior Cheerleaders will learn the basics of cheerleading and what it takes to be a sideline and competition cheerleader. They will also learn jumps, tumbling and some stunting, along with a short routine. Junior Cheerleaders are also welcome to join the HHS Cheer & Stunt team at the October 6th football game to cheer on the track!
- If you have any questions, please contact Coach Laurie:
- Hudson Cheer & Stunt Calendar
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 State Competitors – Congratulations!
The 2018-2019 Cheer & Stunt competed at state for a 5th place win.
To develop well-rounded athletes who aspire for life-long learning and excellence in athleticism.
Cheer & Stunt Teams
- 2 Fall Sideline Teams
- Varsity Football (all home Varsity football games)
- JV Football (all home JV football games)
- 2 Winter Sideline Teams
- Blue Team: Varsity Basketball and Varsity Competition (home boys’ varsity games and varsity competitions)
- White Team: Varsity Basketball (home boys’ and girls’ varsity basketball games)
- Competition Teams
- Varsity Competition (Travel to 4-5 competitions throughout the winter season) – must cheer both fall and winter sideline
- JV Competition (Travel to 2-3 competitions throughout winter with Varsity Comp)
- Long to develop their whole person.
- Strive for excellence in academics and personal athleticism.
- Actively support Hudson Athletics.
- Represent themselves and the school as positive role models.
- Be enthusiastic and spirited.
- Pledge to expand community relations.
- Have Fun!
State Champions 2016 – Coed Medium Varsity