Message from the Coach:
Cheer & Stunt is a coed sport of precision stunting, jumping, tumbling and cheering. We value education, athleticism, sportsmanship and volunteerism. Cheer and Stunt practices
June through February to stay current with technique and strength to do this sport safely.
Important Dates and Information:
- 2023-2024 Tryouts
- March 20th, 21st, 23rd and 24th – 5:00PM – 7:00PM at the Hudson Middle School Cafeteria.
- Friday, March 24th – Reivew 5:00PM -6:00PM. Tryouts start at 6:00PM.
- Click here for Tryout Cheer & Stunt Expectations
- Click here for Cheerleading Tryouts Waiver form
- 90 minute tumbling classes begin in May 2023
- Cheer practices start June 2023
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 State Competitors – Congratulations!
The 2018-2019 Cheer & Stunt competed at state for a 5th place win.
To develop well-rounded athletes who aspire for life-long learning and excellence in athleticism.
Cheer & Stunt Teams
- 2 Fall Sideline Teams
- Varsity Football (all home Varsity football games)
- JV Football (all home JV football games)
- 2 Winter Sideline Teams
- Blue Team: Varsity Basketball and Varsity Competition (home boys’ varsity games and varsity competitions)
- White Team: Varsity Basketball (home boys’ and girls’ varsity basketball games)
- Competition Teams
- Varsity Competition (Travel to 4-5 competitions throughout the winter season) – must cheer both fall and winter sideline
- JV Competition (Travel to 2-3 competitions throughout winter with Varsity Comp)
- Long to develop their whole person.
- Strive for excellence in academics and personal athleticism.
- Actively support Hudson Athletics.
- Represent themselves and the school as positive role models.
- Be enthusiastic and spirited.
- Pledge to expand community relations.
- Have Fun!
State Champions 2016 – Coed Medium Varsity