Welcome to Hudson Community Education!
If the extended days of snow have weighted down your spring – try one of our spring classes:
- Yoga 101 – Tuesday, March 21
- Romantic Dance Workshop – Friday, March 24
- “Go Greased Lightning” Line Dance – Friday, March 24
- Maintain a Healthy Weight Naturally or Even Lose Pounds – Monday, March 27
- ABC’s & D’s of Medicare – Tuesday, March 28
- Self-Defense Training – Thursday, March 30
- Medicare 101 – Thursday, April 6
7th Annual Daddy Daughter Dance – April 1, 2023
- Click here to register.
- Open to girls ages 3-11 years and their special adult.
- Location: Hudson High School
- Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Cost is $25.00 for each parent/child couple plus $5.00 for each additional child.
- Includes: DJ, dancing, refreshments, crafts, and professional photograph.
2023 Spring & Summer
Click here to view the 2023 Spring & Summer Community Education Class Catalog
Community Education Registration
It is our goal to provide high quality learning for students of all ages through a variety of classes and recreational opportunities. We focus on:
- Building skills
- Promoting health & well-being
- Enriching student learning
- Maximizing the talents and resources of community members.
There are 3 ways to register:
- Online registration click here or click on the shopping cart in the top left corner of this page
- Mail your registration to: Hudson Community Education, 644 Brakke Drive, Hudson, WI 54016
- In-person at Hudson Community Education, Hudson High School, Door #4, Hudson, WI
Your Feedback is Important: share your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Facility Use Classes
- Click here to register
- Open Gym Calendar at Raider Fitness Center
- Open Pickleball Schedule and Information:
- Sundays 8:00AM – 3:00PM
- Hudson High School East Gym, Court 3
- Please bring your own paddle & balls (a limited number are available on-site), nets are provided.
- $5.00/per person/per day or Free with a Raider Fitness membership.
Raider Fitness Center
No initiation fee – no long-term commitment!
Fitness Center Hours
- Monday-Friday from 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM (see schedule below for Open Gym times)
- Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Raider Fitness Center members have access to:
- Indoor walking track
- Cardio equipment
- Weights and resistance equipment
- Gym spaces
- Open gym for basketball and pickleball
- Click here to learn more about our membership opportunities & to sign up online.
Open Gym Calendar