Welcome to Hudson Community Education!
Adult & Family Classes
- College Planning 101
- Spectacular Cookie Decorating
- Russian Cake Decorating
- The A, B, C & D’s of Medicare
- Fitness Center Membership
Community Education Registration
It is our goal to provide high quality learning for students of all ages through a variety of classes and recreational opportunities. We focus on:
- Building skills
- Promoting health & well-being
- Enriching student learning
- Maximizing the talents and resources of community members.
There are 3 ways to register:
- Online registration click here or click on the shopping cart in the top left corner of this page
- Mail your registration to: Hudson Community Education, 644 Brakke Drive, Hudson, WI 54016
- In-person at Hudson Community Education, Hudson High School, Door #4, Hudson, WI
Use this form to propose a class for Fall Winter 2021-2022.
Your Feedback is Important: share your comments at email@example.com
Raider Fitness Center
The Raider Fitness Center memberships are open to the community. With the completion of the High School construction project, the School District is providing a variety of Fitness Center membership options. You may choose a limited membership that allows access to the indoor walking track or a full membership with access to the cardio and weightlifting equipment in addition to the track. Open gym times will also be available for those with a full membership.
Open Gym Calendar