Welcome to Hudson Community Education!
Now Accepting Proposals for the 2022 Spring/Summer Session:
Hudson Community Education is looking for ideas and instructors for our Spring/Summer session. If you have an interest in providing a class, please complete this form linked below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Education is looking for instructors who help us meet the following goals:
- Build skills in children, youth and adults
- Promote health and well-being
- Enrich student learning
We are looking for high-quality proposals that focus on teaching new information and skills.
Community Education is a great way to earn income and share your talents. Instructors receive 65% of the tuition fee for the classes they teach. Community Education provides free classroom space, advertising, and participant enrollment.
Instructors are not allowed to use Community Education classes as a means to sell or promote products or services related to a personal business venture.
Course proposals must be submitted by December 31, 2021 in order to be considered for the Spring/Summer catalog. Instructors selected to teach, will be contacted by January 21, 2022. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
Thank you for sharing your time and talents with Hudson Community Education!
Fall & Winter Classes
- ACT Math Prep – October 6, 2021
- Little Stars Tennis – October 19, 2021
- Big Stars Tennis – October 19, 2021
- Pop Up Players – October 19, 2021 or November 30, 2021 or January 4, 2022
- Game Coding: Super Mario – October 23, 2021
- Acrylic Painting for Kids – November 6, 2021
- Clay Factory – Fall Mosaics with Kidcreate Studio – November 6, 2021
- Coding Club – November 6, 2021
- Video Production for YouTube – November 6, 2021
- Extreme Coding: Super Snake – November 20, 2021
- Holiday Sock Gnomes – December 4, 2021
- Unicorn Slime with Kidcreate Studio – January 8, 2022
- Henna Workshop – October 4, 2021
- Overcome Your Carbohydrate Cravings – October 5, 2021
- ABC’s & D’s of Medicare – October 7, 2021
- Fall Color & Dessert Trolley Tour – October 14, 2021
- Family/Individual Pottery Workshop Sampler – October 16, 2021 or November 6, 2021
- Air Fryer Hype! Copycat KFC & Recipe Ideas for All Ages – October 16, 2021
- Native Plant Seed Collection – October 16, 2021
- Just Breathe! Techniques to Calm, Center & Balance – October 18, 2021
- Taxes & Income Planning for Retirement – October 21, 2021
- Pickleball Classes – Intermediate – October 21, 2021
- DSLR Photography & Camera Competency – October 21, 2021
- 2-Left Feet Social Dance Workshop – October 26, 2021
- Thriller Line Dance – October 26, 2021
- Instant Pot Fall-off-the-Bone BBQ Ribs, Potato Salad & Sweet Creamed Corn – November 6, 2021
- Amazing Balsamic Vinegar Truffles – November 10, 2021
- Quick Tricks – November 16, 2021
- Line Dance – Mama Mia, Dancing Queen – November 17, 2021
- Swing Dance Workshop – November 17, 2021
- Spruce Top Wood Centerpiece Box – November 29, 2021
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup, and Chicken & White Bean Chili, and Rolls – December 4, 2021
- Holiday Cookie Bake and Take – December 5, 2021 or December 12, 2021
- DIY Cat Toys & Food Puzzles – December 6, 2021
- Abdominal Strengtheners That Won’t Make You Get on the Floor – December 7, 2021
Community Education Registration
It is our goal to provide high quality learning for students of all ages through a variety of classes and recreational opportunities. We focus on:
- Building skills
- Promoting health & well-being
- Enriching student learning
- Maximizing the talents and resources of community members.
There are 3 ways to register:
- Online registration click here or click on the shopping cart in the top left corner of this page
- Mail your registration to: Hudson Community Education, 644 Brakke Drive, Hudson, WI 54016
- In-person at Hudson Community Education, Hudson High School, Door #4, Hudson, WI
Your Feedback is Important: share your comments at email@example.com
Raider Fitness Center
The Raider Fitness Center memberships are open to the community. With the completion of the High School construction project, the School District is providing a variety of Fitness Center membership options. You may choose a limited membership that allows access to the indoor walking track or a full membership with access to the cardio and weightlifting equipment in addition to the track. Open gym times will also be available for those with a full membership.
Open Gym Calendar