Welcome to Hudson Community Education!
It is our goal to provide high quality learning for students of all ages through a variety of classes and recreational opportunities. We focus on:
- Building skills
- Promoting health & well-being
- Enriching student learning
- Maximizing the talents and resources of community members.
There are 3 ways to register:
- Online registration click here or click on the shopping cart in the top left corner of this page
- Mail your registration to: Hudson Community Education, 1501 Vine Street, Hudson, WI 54016
- In-person at Hudson Community Education, Hudson High School, Door #4, Hudson, WI
Use this form to propose a class for Fall Winter 2021-2022.
Your Feedback is Important: share your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swing Dance Workshop
- Dishes You Won’t Find On an Indian Restaurant Menu
- Beginner Kayak Paddle at Lake Mallalieu
- DSLR Photography & Camera Competency
- Fitness Center Membership
Get Moving! – Raider Fitness Center is Reopening on July 6th!
The Raider Fitness Center memberships are open to the community. With the completion of the High School construction project, the School District is providing a variety of Fitness Center membership options. You may choose a limited membership that allows access to the indoor walking track or a full membership with access to the cardio and weightlifting equipment in addition to the track. Open gym times will also be available for those with a full membership.
Open Gym Calendar