- Spring Athletic Registration will open on Monday, March 1st
- Parents can find the registration form in Skyward Family Access under Online Forms.
- Students must have a valid physical on fill in the Athletic Office. Physicals dated April 1, 2019 or thereafter, are valid for the 2020-2021 school year. If your physical is prior to April 1st, 2019 you will need a NEW physical submitted to the Athletic Office. Links to the WIAA Athletic Forms are available on the right hand side of this page.
- Payment – Parents will be invoiced for the registration fee through MySchoolBucks within 2 weeks of the first day of practice.
- $75 per sport, $300 Family Max – $600 for hockey – Family Max excluded. If you have reached the $300 Family Max please contact the Athletic Office to confirm.
- Visit www.bigriversconference.org for the most up-to-date schedule information! Click on “Notify Me” and select the appropriate sport and level (Varsity, JV, etc) to receive real time notifications of any changes to the schedule.