- WI Department of Public Instruction – Welcome to Special Education
- Special Education in Plain Language
- Special Education Rights for Parents and Children (Communication Options for Families)
- Transition Improvement Grant — Ensure every child graduates, college and career ready!
- Wisconsin Family Ties
- WSPEI – Wisconsin Statewide Parent Educator Initiative
Special Needs Scholarship Program
The Special Needs Scholarship Program (SNSP) allows a student with a disability, who meets certain eligibility requirements, to receive a state-funded scholarship to attend a participating private school. The Special Needs Scholarship Program is governed by Wisconsin Statute 115.7915 and Wisconsin Administrative Code Chapter PI 49.