Welcome to North Hudson’s Parent Group
If you are the parent of a student at North Hudson Elementary, YOU are a part of PTO! This group supports the school in many ways including raising funds to support field trips, classroom needs and special events at the school.
Easy ways to get involved:
- Like North Hudson Elementary PTO on Facebook!
- Attend the monthly PTO meetings to hear first hand what is happening at our school. Principal Shannon Sexe attends along with other teachers or staff. Free childcare is provided so come and connect with parents while the kids get some extra playtime. Listen, learn, ask questions and make suggestions – this is our time.
- Donate – We’re a 501c3 public charity, so donations of goods and money are tax deductible!
- Amazon Smile – Select North Hudson Elementary Parent Teacher Organization Ltd as your charity – every Amazon Smile purchase means a donation to NHE PTO: https://smile.amazon.com/
- PayPal – Utilize our NEW PayPal account to make donating easy!
- Box Tops for Education – Download the app and Buy. Scan. Earn.
2021-22 PTO Events
26 – OPEN HOUSE / Meet the Teacher @ 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
30 – FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
7 – PTO Meeting @ 6:30 – 8:30 pm in Media Center
7 to 15 – Book Fair