Welcome to North Hudson’s Parent Group
- Like North Hudson Elementary PTO on Facebook!
- Attend the monthly PTO meetings to hear first hand what is happening at our school. Principal Shannon Sexe attends along with other teachers or staff. Free childcare is provided so come and connect with parents while the kids get some extra playtime. Listen, learn, ask questions and make suggestions – this is our time.
- Volunteer – How can you improve the school experience? Please take 5 minutes to complete the Time and Talents form: https://bit.ly/3jm1l4k
- Donate – We’re a 501(c)(3) public charity, so donations of goods and money are tax deductible!
- Amazon Smile – Select North Hudson Elementary Parent Teacher Organization Ltd as your charity – every Amazon Smile purchase means a donation to NHE PTO: https://smile.amazon.com/
- PayPal – Utilize our PayPal account to make donating easy!
- Box Tops for Education – Download the app and Buy. Scan. Earn.
Scholastic Book Fair – BOGO!
- Tues 5/17 = Book Fair preview by classrooms @ 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Students preview only – NO shopping)
- Wed 5/18 = Family Shopping @ 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Thur 5/19 = Family Shopping & Ice Cream Social @ 5:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Summer Send-Off & Kickoff to Pepper Festival
- Saturday, May 21: 12- 3:00 pm: Summer Send-Off & Kickoff to the Pepper Festival!
- Host a game as a family during the event!
- Enjoy free hot dogs, ice cream and root beer (while supplies last), an obstacle course and fun, family games. Volunteers are needed to help with games.
2022-23 School Supply Kits
NHE School Supply kits for the 2022-23 School Year are currently available to order online now through May 21st! You can order your kit from The Write Stuff and it will be delivered right to the school.
- Please visit: www.write-stuff.com/storefront/school/northhudsonwi to order your student’s kit/s now.
- Please see attached link for more information.
- Thank you to Jaimie Johnson who is taking over as chairperson for the NHE Book Fairs, and to Melissa Kosse for her leadership of the Book Fairs. We are so grateful to them both for helping North Hudson have book fairs at our school.
- And thank you to our two PTO Co-Presidents, Melissa Steiner and Ashley Haslund, who have served since 2019 and are stepping down after this school year. We are looking for a new leader (or co-leaders). Ashley is willing to mentor the new leader for next school year 2022-23.
Time and Talents – What talents can you share? How can you improve the school experience? Please take 5 minutes to complete the Time and Talents form: https://bit.ly/3jm1l4k to let us know how you can support your student(s) and the teachers and staff.
Help us THANK & ENCOURAGE North Hudson Teachers & Staff
Can your family sign up to organize and deliver an expression of gratitude and encouragement? Get more details and sign up at: https://bit.ly/3t7LhX9
Thank you to Kendra Grams for leading this effort!
2021-22 PTO Events
- 17 to 20 – Scholastic Book Fair-BOGO / In Person
- 18 – Shop BOGO Book Fair 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- 19 – Ice Cream Social & Shop BOGO Book Fair 5:00 – 7:30 pm
- 21 – Summer Send-Off & Kickoff to the Pepper Festival 12:00 – 3:00 pm
- 7 – PTO Meeting @ 6:30 – 8:30 pm in Media Center