Welcome to North Hudson’s Parent Group
If you are the parent of a student at North Hudson Elementary, YOU are a part of PTO! This group supports the school in many ways including raising funds to support field trips, classroom needs and special events at the school.
Teacher/Staff Gratitude Project
Sign up to support our amazing teachers and staff! signupgenius.com . PTO will reimburse expenses for families who want to participate.
We Need You!
We are actively searching for PTO members and special project leaders for this school year 2022-23. Learn more about what the PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) does for your student(s) and the school. Read our May meeting minutes here
Easy ways to get involved:
- Like North Hudson Elementary PTO on Facebook!
- Attend the monthly PTO meetings to hear first hand what is happening at our school. Principal Shannon Sexe attends along with other teachers or staff. Free childcare is provided so come and connect with parents while the kids get some extra playtime. Listen, learn, ask questions and make suggestions – this is our time.
- Volunteer – How can you improve the school experience? Please take 5 minutes to complete the Time and Talents form: https://bit.ly/3jm1l4k
- Donate – We’re a 501(c)(3) public charity, so donations of goods and money are tax deductible!
- Amazon Smile – Select North Hudson Elementary Parent Teacher Organization Ltd as your charity – every Amazon Smile purchase means a donation to NHE PTO: https://smile.amazon.com/
- PayPal – Utilize our PayPal account to make donating easy!
- Box Tops for Education – Download the app and Buy. Scan. Earn.
2022 PTO Events
- 26 – Culver’s Restaurant Fundraiser @ 5-8:00 pm
- 4 – Monthly PTO Meeting @ 6:30 pm
- 10 to 18 – Scholastic Book Fair (onlin and in-person)
- 13 & 15 – Host Conference Meals for Teachers & Staff