2021-2022 Kindergarten Begins February 1, 2021
Children being registered for Kindergarten must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2021.
- Step 1: Click here to check your child’s attendance area/boundary.
- Step 2: Click here if you are new to the School District to set up a Skyward Family Access account to begin the registration process.
- If you already have a child in the School District, register through your current Skyward Family Access account.
- You will need to provide the following forms. You can upload a copy in Skyward when you register or drop it off at your child’s elementary school.
- Address verification options (utility bill, lease, drivers license with current address)
- Immunization records
- Transportation Information
2021-2022 4K Registration – Click on the link below:
2020-2021 Student Registration Grades K-12
- If you already have a child in the Hudson School District – click here to access Skyward to begin your registration process.
- If you are new to the Hudson School District – click here to begin your registration process.
- Transportation Request Form – click here
- Check your elementary attendance area/boundary – click here or view the map below
2020-2021 4K Registration
- Click here to access Skyward to begin your registration process.
- 4K Site Selection Choices – click here
- To check your child’s attendance area/boundary – click here
- Questions regarding 4K – please click here.