March Breakfast & Lunch Menus
03-26-2020 Willow River News
Click here for the latest school newsletter.
Registration is Now Open for K-8 Summer School Opportunities and Summer Swim.
Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year is Now Open!
The Hudson School District requires annual registration for its students, which can be completed online through Skyward Family Access. Navigate to the registration portal by logging into Family Access – the site is linked on the Hudson Raiders.org homepage. If you don’t remember your credentials, use the Forgot Your Login/Password? Link. Click here for detailed instructions.
Reading and Math Connections Newsletters
These newsletters provide great tips for parents!
- Reading Connection (March) – Beginning Edition
- Reading Connection (March) – Intermediate Edition
- Math and Science Connection (March) – Intermediate Edition
- It’s Fun to Write
- The Road to Better Comprehension
Young Authors Day Volunteers Needed!
The Young Authors Day team is looking for volunteers to help with this year’s Young Authors Day on May 15th. Volunteers will facilitate mixed-age, small groups of 6-7 students from approximately 1:30-3:00 p.m. on this day. The small groups allow each student a chance to share his/her book they’ve written and illustrated especially for this day. Volunteers will be provided with instructions and more details, prior to the day. Click here to volunteer!
Still Experiencing Fee Pay Issues?
If you are trying to replenish your child’s meal account and are still experiencing issues with Fee Pay, please bring a check/cash to deposit at the school (or send payment with your child). There is a Lunch Money Deposit Box located just outside the school office. Thanks!
Communicating Student Absences
Please call the Attendance Line (715-377-3882) if your child will be absent or arriving late to school. Hudson’s elementary schools do not have online attendance reporting.
- You must call the Attendance Line each day your child is absent, unless you have submitted a Family Vacation Form.
- Please send a written note with your child when they return to school.
- The Family Vacation Form should be turned in to the school office no later than one week prior to your child’s absence.
- A child will be recorded as absent a half day if he/she arrives at school after 10:00 AM or leaves prior to 2:00 PM.