- Over the Counter Medication
- Prescription Medication
- Anaphylaxis Action Plan
- Authorization for Administration of Inhaled Medications
- Seizure Health Care Plan
- Immunization Form
The following are the minimum required immunizations for each age/grade level. It is not a recommended immunization schedule for infants and preschoolers. For that schedule, contact your healthcare provider.
Number of Doses
|PreK (2yrs through 4 yrs)||4 DTP/DTaP/DT²||3 Polio||3 Hep B||1 MMR⁵||1 Var⁶|
|Grades K-5||4 DTP/DTaP/DT/Td¹´²||4 Polio⁴||3 Hep B||2 MMR⁵||2 Var⁶|
|Grades 6-12||4 DTP/DTaP/DT/Td²||1 Tdap³||4 Polio⁴||3 Hep B||2 MMR⁵||2 Var⁶|
The School District requires a vaccination record of boosters or the appropriate waiver(s). If you have questions about your student’s immunization record please contact your health care provider. You may view your student’s current immunization record in Skyward – Family Access under the Health tab.
Please call your student’s school health office if you have any questions or one of the School District Nurses:
- Ilee Acker, BSN, RN, District Nurse – 715.377.3805
- Sara Felland, R.N., B.S.N. – 715.377.3710
- DTP/DTaP/DT vaccine for children entering Kindergarten: Your child must have received one dose after the 4th birthday (either the 3rd, 4th, or 5th dose) to be compliant. (Note: a dose 4 days or less before the 4th birthday is also acceptable).
- DTP/DTaP/DT/Td vaccine for all students PreK through Gr. 12: Four doses are required. However, if your child received the 3rd dose after the 4th birthday, further doses are not required. (Note: a dose 4 days or less before the 4th birthday is also acceptable).
- Tdap means adolescent tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis vaccine. If your child received a dose of a tetanus-containing vaccine, such as Td, within 5 years of entering the grade in which Tdap is required, your child is compliant and a dose of Tdap vaccine is not required.
- Polio vaccine for students entering grades Kindergarten through Gr. 12: Four doses are required. However, if your child received the 3rd dose after the 4th birthday, further doses are not required. (Note: a dose 4 days or less before the 4th birthday is also acceptable).
- The first dose of MMR vaccine must have been received on or after the first birthday (Note: a dose 4 days or less before the 1st birthday is also acceptable).
- Var means Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine. A history of chickenpox disease is also acceptable.