- Special Education Procedural Safeguards: Rights for Parents and Children
- WI Department of Public Instruction – Welcome to Special Education
- Special Education in Plain Language – A User-friendly Interactive Handbook on Special Education Laws, Policies and Practices in Wisconsin
- Communication Options for Families If Questions or Concerns Arise
- Transition Improvement Grant – Ensure every child graduates, college and career ready!
- Wisconsin Family Ties
- WSPEI – Wisconsin Statewide Parent Educator Initiative
Special Needs Scholarship Program
The Special Needs Scholarship Program (SNSP) allows a student with a disability, who meets certain eligibility requirements, to receive a state-funded scholarship to attend a participating private school. The Special Needs Scholarship Program is governed by Wisconsin Statute 115.7915 and Wisconsin Administrative Code Chapter PI 49.
Additional information about the Special Needs Scholarship Program is available at Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction: https://dpi.wi.gov/parental-education-options/special-needs-scholarship