2020-2021 Student Registration Grades K-12
- If you already have a child in the Hudson School District – click here to access Skyward to begin your registration process.
- If you are new to the Hudson School District – click here to begin your registration process.
- Transportation Request Form – click here
- Check your elementary attendance area/boundary – click here or view the map below
2020-2021 4K Registration
- Click here to access Skyward to begin your registration process.
- 4K Site Selection Choices – click here
- To check your child’s attendance area/boundary – click here
- Questions regarding 4K – please click here.
Families New to Hudson School District 2020-2021
If you are new to the Hudson School District and your child has never been enrolled here, please click on the New Student Online Enrollment Portal and request an account to enroll your child(ren).
Once you create an account, you will be emailed a login and password to our Skyward Family Access program in order to complete the New Student Online Enrollment form. You can follow the Skyward Family Access instructions below.
Families with a Child(ren) enrolled in Hudson School District Registering for 2020-2021
If you are enrolling a child and already have a child attending in the School District (you already have a Skyward Family Access account), you can enroll your new child by clicking on the “New Student Online Enrollment” link within your Skyward Family Access account.
If your child has attended the Hudson School District in the past, please contact the school office in order to have your Skyward Family Access account reactivated so you may complete the new enrollment.
You are also asked to bring the following documentation to your child’s school or attach them as part of the New Student Enrollment process: proof of residency and immunization record.