2023-2024 School Age Care Registration for Before and After School Care
- Registration opens May 25, 2023 at 5:00 PM.
- Families have two program options:
- Consistent Schedule Contracts: For families committing to a consistent schedule with a minimum of three days/week. Consistent Schedule Session Rate is $9.10/session (a session equals an individual morning, or an individual afternoon program slot).
- Drop-In Contracts: Drop-ins are limited this year due to staffing. Drop-in use must be scheduled in advance. Drop-in rate is $12.60/session.
- See the Family Information Guide below for details on the program options.
- Register through Eleyo.
- You will be charged a $25.00 non-refundable registration fee per child.
- Space is limited due to the number of children allowed per staff member. Families are encouraged to register early.
2024-2025 4K Wrap Care Lottery & Registration
School Age Care will begin collecting names of families interested 4K Wrap Care on Monday, February 12, 2024.
- Space is limited and families will be entered into a lottery. The lottery will be held on April 1, 2024.
- Families will be notified and given 24 hours to commit to taking the opening or not.
- Children who have a confirmed spot in an afternoon 4K wrap care room will be placed in an AM 4K classroom.
- Complete this form if you are interested in being part of the Hudson Schools 4K Wrap Care lottery.
Hudson School District will offer afternoon 4K wrap care at:
- Willow River Elementary School (2 afternoon wrap care rooms)
- River Crest Elementary School (1 afternoon wrap care room)
If families need child care before the school day starts and or at the end of the school day, School Age Care provides care from 6:00 AM to the start of the school day, and from the end of the school day until 6:00 PM. Families who are enrolled in 4K wrap care will be guaranteed a spot in School Age Care’s before and after school care if needed.
What is School Age Care?
School Age Care is dedicated to providing a safe and engaging environment for children that complements and enriches their educational experience in Hudson Schools.
- Children learn through a wide variety of activities such as art, science, writing, reading, math, games, social skills, gym time, outdoor play and unstructured play.
- Children are encouraged to explore their own interests, develop friendships and grow in confidence, independence and respect for themselves and others.
Connection and relationship building is at the core of our work.
Bad Weather/School Emergency Closure Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.