Summer 2021 School Age Care
- Registration for Summer School Age Care opens Monday, March 8th. Click here to register
- Click here to see the Summer School Age Care Parent Guide.
- Our summer program will run from June 8th – August 24th.
- Care is being provided at EP Rock and Rivercrest.
- To guarantee a place for your child, please register by April 30th.
- Our Summer program is open to children who have finished kindergarten – entering 6th grade.
- 35 – 45 Days: $38.10
- 45+ Days: $34.15
- Drop-in Rate: $44.15
$50.00 Non-refundable/per child registration fee due at the time of registration.
2021-2022 School Age Care
Information and registration coming soon!
We are excited to be adding wrap care for our 4K families at EP Rock, Hudson Prairie, North Hudson, and Willow River Elementary Schools. Wrap care at each site is dependent on the number of children enrolled.
- Wrap care will be available from the start of the 4K school day until the end of the 4K school day (8:50 AM – 3:43 PM)
- Before and After-School Care is also provided for 4K children in our 4K-K program. Session rates are listed below.
- Lunch will be available through Nutrition Services.
- A healthy snack and rest time is provided during wrap care.
- Developmentally appropriate enrichment activities will be part of a child’s 4K wrap care day.
- Wrap care will be available M-F; families choosing wrap care would be contracted for all 5 days.
- No drop-in wrap care is available.
- Wrap care Fees
- $23.00 per day
- Families needing care before the start of the school day or after the regular school day would pay $4.00/session; a full day of care including wrap care and before and after care would be $31.00/day
- Registration for 2021-2020 School Age Care will open later this spring.
School Age Care Before and After-School Fees
- Before and After School Daily Session Rate: $8.45/session
- Non-School Day: $32.75/day
2020-2021 School Age Care
- Session Rate: $8.15 (A session is morning or afternoon)
- Drop-in Rate: $10.70
- Non-School Day Rate: $31.60
- Drop-in Non-School Day Rate: $42.85
$20.00 Non-refundable/per child registration fee due at the time of registration.
What is School Age Care?
- School Age Care provides quality before and after-school care in a fun, safe, and caring environment. The program fosters self-esteem while promoting the interests and social skills of each child. Children choose from a wide variety of activities which include: cooperative games, open ended art activities, science discovery, dramatic play, large motor activities, homework helper, and socialization opportunities.
- A nutritious morning and afternoon snack is served based on Smart Snack guidelines.
- Families with children who have special needs should contact the School Age Care Coordinator to discuss how School Age Care may best meet your child’s needs and provide a successful experience.
Inclement Weather Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.