2023-2024 School Age Care Registration for Before and After School Care
- Click here to begin the registration process in Eleyo
- Families have two program options:
- Consistent Schedule Contracts: For families committing to a consistent schedule with a minimum of three days/week. Consistent Schedule Session Rate is $9.10/session (a session equals an individual morning, or an individual afternoon program slot).
- Drop-In Contracts: Drop-ins are limited this year due to staffing. Drop-in use must be scheduled in advance. Drop-in rate is $12.60/session.
- See the Family Information Guide below for details on the program options.
- You will be charged a $25.00 non-refundable registration fee per child.
- Space is limited due to the number of children allowed per staff member. Families are encouraged to register early.
- 2023-2024 4K Wrap Care is full.
School Age Care Activity Calendar
2023-2024 4K Wrap Care Registration
Registration for 4K wrap care will begin Tuesday, February 14 at 5:00 PM. Space is limited and families will be enrolled on a first come first served basis. A waiting list will be created in the order registrations are received.
Hudson School District will offer afternoon 4K wrap care at:
- Willow River Elementary School – FULL
- North Hudson Elementary School – FULL
- EP Rock Elementary School – FULL
Wrap care is available to children who are enrolled in the morning 4K program in one of the three elementary schools above.
If families need child care before the school day starts and or at the end of the school day, School Age Care provides care from 6:00 AM to the start of the school day, and from the end of the school day until 6:00 PM. Families who are enrolled in 4K wrap care will be guaranteed a spot in School Age Care’s before and after school care if needed.
Families can register for 4K wrap care in Eleyo (click here to begin the registration process). To secure your registration, you will need to submit a $25.00 non-refundable registration fee per child. When registering, you will be asked to select your preferred 4K wrap care school site.
If you need assistance with registering, please contact School Age Care at 715.377.3720. Staff will be available until 6:00 PM on February 14th. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
What is School Age Care?
School Age Care is dedicated to providing a safe and engaging environment for children that complements and enriches their educational experience in Hudson Schools.
- Children learn through a wide variety of activities such as art, science, writing, reading, math, games, social skills, gym time, outdoor play and unstructured play.
- Children are encouraged to explore their own interests, develop friendships and grow in confidence, independence and respect for themselves and others.
Connection and relationship building is at the core of our work.
Bad Weather/School Emergency Closure Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.