Summer School Age Care Activity Calendar
2021-2022 School Age Care Registration (click here to register for Before/After School and or 4K Wrap Care)
We are excited to be adding wrap care for our 4K families at EP Rock, North Hudson, and Willow River Elementary Schools.
- Wrap care will be available from the start of the 4K school day until the end of the 4K school day (8:50 AM – 3:53 PM)
- Before and After-School Care is also provided for 4K children in our 4K-K program. Session rates are listed below.
- 4K lunch is available through Nutrition Services.
- A healthy snack and rest time is provided during wrap care.
- Developmentally appropriate enrichment activities will be part of a child’s 4K wrap care day.
- Wrap care will be available M-F; families choosing wrap care would be contracted for all 5 days.
- No drop-in wrap care is available.
- Wrap care Fees
- $23.00 per day
- Families needing care before the start of the school day or after the regular school day would pay $4.00/session; a full day of care including wrap care and before and after care would be $31.00/day
School Age Care Before and After-School Fees
- Before and After School Daily Session Rate: $8.45/session
- Drop-In Rate: $11.10
- Non-School Day: $32.75/day
- Non-School Drop-In Rate: $44.15
- Annual registration fee: $25.00 (non-refundable)
What is School Age Care?
School Age Care is dedicated to providing a safe and engaging environment for children that complements and enriches their educational experience in Hudson Schools.
- Children learn through a wide variety of activities such as art, science, writing, reading, math, games, social skills, gym time, outdoor play and unstructured play.
- Children are encouraged to explore their own interests, develop friendships and grow in confidence, independence and respect for themselves and others.
Connection and relationship building is at the core of our work.
Bad Weather/School Emergency Closure Guidelines
- School Delayed 2 Hours: School Age Care opens one hour late at 7:05 AM.
- School Dismissed Early: School Age Care will remain open for 1 hour after school is closed; parents are asked to arrive as close to the closing time as possible.
- School Closed: School Age Care is closed for the day.
If there is a school closing or delay, families will receive a School District emergency message by phone and email. Information regarding school closings or delays are also posted on the website.