- Tailored to meet your needs.
- A personalized learning environment.
- Flexibility with a personal touch.
The Hudson Virtual Academy empowers high school students in Hudson, and throughout the state of Wisconsin, build their future. The Hudson Virtual Academy will partner with you to capitalize your strengths while supporting your unique learning needs. Together, we will develop a customized online or blended learning plan tailored to fit your specific goals — both in school and beyond.
- The Hudson Virtual Academy is open to all Wisconsin students in grades 9 to 12 who:
(i) Reside in the District; or
(ii) Are enrolled in the Hudson School District pursuant to Wis. Stat. §§ 118.51, 118.52, or 118.53. Non-resident 9-12 students wishing to attend Hudson Virtual Academy may make applications to open-enroll in to Hudson School District and indicate Hudson Virtual Charter School as their preference. An open-enrolled applicant’s admission to the Hudson Virtual Academy will be contingent on the student’s enrollment in the Hudson School District. Link to 2021-22 open enrollment application.
- Interested in joining the Hudson Virtual Academy? Please complete the Hudson Virtual Academy Interest Form 2021-22 or contact the Virtual Learning Coordinator directly:
- Sarah Engstrom-Yde
- 715.377.3700 x8026
- Note: Hudson High School resident students should complete their online course requests during the regular registration process for the following school year. If an HHS resident student has missed the regular registration window, the student should reach out to his/her HHS counselor or the Virtual School Coordinator to discuss further.