- Tailored to meet your needs.
- A personalized learning environment.
- Flexibility with a personal touch.
The Hudson Virtual Academy empowers high school students in Hudson, and throughout the state of Wisconsin, to build their future. The Hudson Virtual Academy will partner with you to capitalize on your strengths while supporting your unique learning needs. Together, we will develop a customized online or blended learning plan tailored to fit your specific goals — both in school and beyond.
- Interested in joining the Hudson Virtual Academy? Please complete the Hudson Virtual Academy Interest Form 2021-22 or contact the Virtual Learning Coordinator directly:
- Sarah Engstrom-Yde
- 715.377.3700 x8026
- The Hudson Virtual Academy is open to all Wisconsin students in grades 9 to 12!
Whether you are a resident or non-resident of the Hudson School District, there is a fully virtual or blended learning option for you. Read more about Our Students, Our Team & Our Curriculum!
- Non-Resident Applicants: A non-resident student must open-enroll into the Hudson School District in order to participate in Hudson’s Virtual program. Please see the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) website for 2021-22 open enrollment information.
- Resident Applicants: Hudson High School students should complete their online course requests during the regular registration process. Please reach out to your HHS counselor or the Hudson Virtual Learning Coordinator to discuss the virtual option further if the regular registration window has closed.